Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Man those grocery store prices are high.

Biden did nothing to stop the Russian invasion, even though there was plenty of time while Russia was amassing troops.
Then Biden slipped up and called for Putins removal and you paul talk about Russias defeat..... Russia is a nuclear power, democrats are pushing for WWIII.

Again with WW III. That is nonsense. Nuclear war is mutual destruction for all involved and has been since the 1950s. This is the same tact Trump has always taken. Scare everyone and claim only he can get us out of danger. :LOL:

Trump is facing four indictments with 91 felony counts involved and he is our savior?! :ROFLMAO:

Trump will be reelected, BS political lawfare indictments be damned.

Biden is not the answer to anything, Biden must go.

Yeah. Good luck with that. If you truly believe Trump will be in the White House in January I think you've got a surprise coming. The first of these cases start a week from Monday. Stay tuned!

The money Trump's private gala raised said to be $50.5 million is also going to the fund that is paying his personal legal fees. Republicans are still behind Democrats by ~$100 million, with Republicans claiming to have $93 million.

The House returns tomorrow with Speaker Johnson facing a push to vote on aid to Ukraine and MTG trying to remove him. If they get a vote on Ukraine it will likely pass as there are many Republicans that will vote for that and all Democrats will. :rolleyes:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
If you do get one, let me know how it works outs.. Especially if you can ad more carbonation?
I looked up how to do that. They have adapters you can use for a huge co2 tank instead of the individual bottles. You can connect it directly to it too. Definitely the way to go.
Soda Stream is cool but the pressure isn't adjustable. For maximum fizzy I put the bottle of flat water in the freezer and get it as cold as I can without freezing before carbonation. Cold water will hold more Co2 in solution.
Their website has a few different models. Some of them have adjustable settings for how much you want. Oh that's cool. I didn't know that.

Anyone ever had carbonated tea? Wonder if it would taste good

Reactions: GSS

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
You can try carbonating tea but don't add any sugar before adding the fizz. The SodaStream instructions emphasize carbonating ONLY water; no flavorings or additives. I tried fizzing up a bottle with some of that Mio flavoring in it.....mistake. As soon as I unscrewed the bottle from the carbonation station the contents of the bottle erupted. At least the stuff was sugar free so my whole kitchen wasn't sticky!

You can try carbonating tea but don't add any sugar before adding the fizz. The SodaStream instructions emphasize carbonating ONLY water; no flavorings or additives. I tried fizzing up a bottle with some of that Mio flavoring in it.....mistake. As soon as I unscrewed the bottle from the carbonation station the contents of the bottle erupted. At least the stuff was sugar free so my whole kitchen wasn't sticky!

Sounds like you have a lot of experience carbonating many things that weren't just water. I'm happy to learn from your mistakes.

These keto people say you don't get 60L from a SodaStreem canister, only 20L but they have a good idea in using a larger refillable co2 tank.

BigClive on YouTube has a running series where he tried carbonating various drinks, most of them dont turn out well lol.

Tried carbonating milk once, but the carbonic acid that forms made the milk curdle

GSS

BigClive on YouTube has a running series where he tried carbonating various drinks, most of them dont turn out well lol.

Tried carbonating milk once, but the carbonic acid that forms made the milk curdle
Carbonated Milk.. Yuck!
I am pretty sure someone tried to market it but found out the same thing..