Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Man those grocery store prices are high.

GSS

These keto people say you don't get 60L from a SodaStreem canister, only 20L but they have a good idea in using a larger refillable co2 tank.

Wow there is alot of buts on what flavor not to use.. Seems ok with the diet Pepsi's and guessing Coca Cola also which is good with me..

Nicest thing is not have lots of empty cans or bottles pile up.

Hey, O. J. Simpson died succumbing to cancer according to his family. I remember that trial where he was acquitted of murdering his ex-wife and Ron Goldman. He got custody of his kids after his in-laws tried to gain custody, but since he was acquitted he prevailed. Well, hope this is the last of the people who claimed he was guilty irrespective of his being found innocent.

What did Nichole Simpson say to Ron Goldman in the bedroom................... Yea, you can eat my coochie, but the juice is gonna kill you.

Reactions: GSS
What did Nichole Simpson say to Ron Goldman in the bedroom................... Yea, you can eat my coochie, but the juice is gonna kill you.

I guess you didn't actually see that trial. I watched most of it. The prosecution did a terrible job having Simpson try on gloves that didn't fit and Mark Furman turned out to be a racist cop. Johnnie Cochran did a masterful job showing all of this and in the end the entire jury acquitted O. J. of all charges. A police officer who drew blood from O. J. put it in his pocket and then went to the crime scene. No one does that and it further showed that any blood evidence at the scene may have been planted. Mark Furman was charged with perjury for his testimony that he never used the "N" word when there was audio of him doing just that. LA was a very bad place to be Black in 1994 and 1995.

Last edited:
I did watch the trial and I agree with them finding Simpson Not Guilty on account of the crooked police tampering with evidence.

That said, do I think OJ stabbed/slashed Ron and Nichole to death with the 2 knives he bought and trained with for a part in the movie Frogmen and later threatened to shoot himself with a 357 magnum in that white Ford Bronco at the end of that slow speed chase, I would have to say it's very likely and yes he did threaten to shoot himself in the back of that Bronco...... but maybe that's all just coincidental, but not very likely.

Still Simpson is Not Guilty and rightfully so, but I do think it's very likely that he did it.

I did watch the trial and I agree with them finding Simpson Not Guilty on account of the crooked police tampering with evidence.

That said, do I think OJ stabbed/slashed Ron and Nichole to death with the 2 knives he bought and trained with for a part in the movie Frogmen and later threatened to shoot himself with a 357 magnum in that white Ford Bronco at the end of that slow speed chase, I would have to say it's very likely and yes he did threaten to shoot himself in the back of that Bronco...... but maybe that's all just coincidental, but not very likely.

Still Simpson is Not Guilty and rightfully so, but I do think he did it.

O. J. was distraught during that slow speed chase with police in Al Cowling's Bronco and is proof of nothing. The Goldmans sued Simpson in Malibu gaining rights to his book "If I Did It" which they then changed to "I Did It". That was the sum total of what they got out of suing Simpson. Most people who are aware of the trial formed opinions far in advance of the trial and still hold those to this day. Many forget that Simpson did surrender to police during that Bronco chase. He stood trial and was totally exonerated of all charges by the jury.

Like I said, Simpson was found Not Guilty and rightfully so as the police tampered with evidence, that said I think he did it and threatening to shoot himself in the Bronco is in part why I think he did it, but again Simpson was found Not Guilty.

I understand and agree with the verdict, but my educated opinion is that he likely did it and no matter how many times you repeat what I also have already said more than once ( Simpson was found not Guilty ) or how many times you pronounce that Simpsons actions don't mean anything ( that's your opinion, not a fact ) I still have the right to my own opinion and I think Simpson likely killed Nichole and Ron, however I agree with the verdict because the cops tampered with evidence.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Bought a 12 piece chicken at kfc today for my mom and I for 40% off with the app. Made it worth the purchase. Crappy service though. Ghetto town kfc

Bought a 12 piece chicken at kfc today for my mom and I for 40% off with the app. Made it worth the purchase. Crappy service though. Ghetto town kfc
Safeway here has those 16-20 piece shrimp / lb for only $5.99. Will have to get some this time. I like to make my own cocktail sauce with ketchup and horseradish. Man that will be great!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Plenty of horseradish! If it doesn't sting your nose you didn't use enough

That is the only reason I make my own. The crap they sell never is hot enough. Also, those shrimp are headless, peeled and deveined and raw. I get a couple lbs and a two pack of crab boil and they turn out great.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Post some pics after you make it. We could use a food thread actually. Would be a great inspiration

GSS

That is the only reason I make my own. The crap they sell never is hot enough. Also, those shrimp are headless, peeled and deveined and raw. I get a couple lbs and a two pack of crab boil and they turn out great.
Haven't had KFC in ages. I love the skin but who doesn't:)

I don't know why people like hot sauce?? It just burns the taste buds and you can't taste a thing.

I have a friend that just couldn't get enough beer. He pretty much lived for Budweiser. He even drank at lunch time at work. How someone could work with that sloshy booze feeling I don't know.
He is sober now but long story shorter he would put hot sauce on everything! When he started getting sober I knew when he slipped because he would send me text pics of food like a 8 egg omelette with loaded with hot sauce.
I think I tried horseradish once.
I'm good with salt and a little pepper. Maby to much salt in my diet.

Last edited:
Haven't had KFC in ages. I love the skin but who doesn't:)

I don't know why people like hot sauce?? It just burns the taste buds and you can't taste a thing.

I have a friend that just couldn't get enough beer. He pretty much lived for Budweiser. He even drank at lunch time at work. How someone could work with that sloshy booze feeling I don't know.
He is sober now but long story shorter he would put hot sauce on everything! When he started getting sober I knew when he slipped because he would send me text pics of food like a 8 egg omelette with loaded with hot sauce.
I think I tried horseradish once.
I'm good with salt and a little pepper. Maby to much salt in my diet.
I don't drink alcohol. I have loved hot sauce since I was a kid though. Don't really know why. I haven't eaten eggs in a longtime. I did like pepper on them when I did eat them.

Reactions: GSS