Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Man those grocery store prices are high.

Me and the miss go grocery shopping once a month, usually about $450 everytime, and it’s only one shopping cart!

Reactions: GSS

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Prices are insane. I'm starting to buy things in bulk because it's the only way. But something has to be done otherwise people on disability are not going to make it anymore.

Think trump will win? And if so will he be able to clean up the mess?
My thoughts are NO! He is facing many felonies and his rhetoric is such that many remember he only cares about himself. His donations are way down and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. He was a blessing to Democrats in the 2018 election and the 2020 one as well. Think it will likely be the same this November.

I don't think so, Biden is a palpable embarrassment who has accomplished nothing of value while putting us on the brink of WWIII and black voters are unhappy about taking a back seat to hoards of illegal immigrants, the abortion issue and legalized marijuana are bigger issues with young voters but a lot of moderates will vote against Biden, without ballot box stuffing and a covid excuse to ignore State election laws, I don't think Biden will make it.

As for the disgusting political persecution of Trump, it's a distraction, but it won't stop him as SCOTUS will step in if needed.

I don't think so, Biden is a palpable embarrassment who has accomplished nothing of value while putting us on the brink of WWIII and black voters are unhappy about taking a back seat to hoards of illegal immigrants, the abortion issue and legalized marijuana are bigger issues with young voters but a lot of moderates will vote against Biden, without ballot box stuffing and a covid excuse to ignore State election laws, I don't think Biden will make it.

As for the disgusting political persecution of Trump, it's a distraction, but it won't stop him as SCOTUS will step in if needed.

:ROFLMAO: Moderates are people like me. I'm more than happy with Biden's progress and Trump has more legal battles than he seems to be able to handle. Even Aileen Cannon is being slapped down by prosecutor Jack Smith as she is either biased or incompetent or both. Yes, this SCOTUS has ruled that Trump can run, but don't expect them to rule that Cannon can continue to act as she has. Trump has even used his campaign dollars for his legal fees. That is hilarious! Abortion is the gift that keeps on giving to Democrats and will likely cause more to vote for Biden this year. He is also way ahead of Trump in campaign dollars. Ballots were not stuffed last presidential election. Trump just lost and anyone who doesn't see that is likely to be disappointed again in November.

Edited for a spelling error

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
My thoughts are NO! He is facing many felonies and his rhetoric is such that many remember he only cares about himself. His donations are way down and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. He was a blessing to Democrats in the 2018 election and the 2020 one as well. Think it will likely be the same this November.
Don't care about your thoughts on the matter