Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Man those grocery store prices are high.

:ROFLMAO: Moderates are people like me. I'm more than happy with Biden's progress and Trump has more legal battles than he seems to be able to handle. Even Aileen Cannon is being slapped down by prosecutor Jack Smith as she is either biased or incompetent or both. Yes, this SCOTUS has ruled that Trump can run, but don't expect them to rule that Cannon can continue to act as she has. Trump has even used his campaign dollars for his legal fees. That is hilarious! Abortion is the gift that keeps on giving to Democrats and will likely cause more to vote for Biden this year. He is also way ahead of Trump in campaign dollars. Ballots were not stuffed last presidential election. Trump just lost and anyone who doesn't see that is likely to be disappointed again in November.

Edited for a spelling error

LOL..... moderate
:LOL::ROFLMAO:🤪LOL..... moderate
🤪
I would not classify you as a moderate paul nor was I counting the votes of Big D democrats who follow the hype.
That said Biden is a dismal failure and a national embarrassment, real moderates may vote against Biden or simply not vote at all.

We have all kinds of moderates.

Last edited:
LOL..... moderate
:LOL::ROFLMAO:🤪LOL..... moderate
🤪
I would not classify you as a moderate paul nor was I counting the votes of Big D democrats who follow the hype.
That said Biden is a dismal failure and a national embarrassment, real moderates may vote against Biden or simply not vote at all.

We have all kinds of moderates.

Yeah, I know what you call a moderate. But, there are far more these days that DO vote Democratic especially since Trump is back on the ballot. Even many Republicans won't vote for him again and who else is there if there if he expects to win?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I didn't call you one. I just said that THEY have the right to their own opinion.
Paul I have too much going wrong in my life right now to put up with your bs. You want to play games do it to someone else. Not interested.

Republicans will do the same as democrats, some/many.... most? will support the party, but some will chose not to vote at all, the question is who is hated/feared more than who is liked and Biden is a dangerous failure, we are on the brink of WWIII and the economy is not doing well despite the Biden admins. flat out lies/fabrications...... hell fabrications, political spin, disinformation, censorship and a 3rd world like political persecution of a former POTUS shows just how scared the deep state is and they should be, this election won't be so easy to steal this time, so don't count on Biden " winning " like he did last time.

Republicans will do the same as democrats, some/many.... most? will support the party, but some will chose not to vote at all, the question is who is hated/feared more than who is liked and Biden is a dangerous failure, we are on the brink of WWIII and the economy is not doing well despite the Biden admins. flat out lies/fabrications...... hell fabrications, political spin, disinformation, censorship and a 3rd world like political persecution of a former POTUS shows just how scared the deep state is and they should be, this election won't be so easy to steal this time, so don't count on Biden " winning " like he did last time.

By WWIII are you talking about Ukraine? Even many Republicans want to continue to help them against Putin's war. The facts are that unemployment is at an all time low that hasn't been seen in decades. Wages are higher than they have been in that same time period. Trump is an existential threat to NATO even as the membership increases. Damn few Americans want that to happen. It is far more likely that you will see what Trump has brought to the Republican party every election since 2018.

You see, you are repeating the false narrative, Biden's foreign diplomacy failures are much worse than the money pit of corruption we have with Ukraine,remember the disastrous Afghanistan pull out and run.

Biden and now the US has lost respect around the globe and Biden has put America at risk for terrorist attacks with his open border policy or lack of border policy..... actually Biden works against our border policy suing Texas for enforcing their border, tearing down barriers and doling out assistance/healthcare to illegal immigrants while letting down the black community...... I talk to people in my community and they are angry about the illegal immigration disaster and the fact the working poor citizens can't get food stamps under Biden, yet illegals are getting the royal treatment, the black community is angry at Biden.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I knew that this thread was going to end up like this lol. Amazing to see events unfold exactly as you expected them to.

You see, you are repeating the false narrative, Biden's foreign diplomacy failures are much worse than the money pit of corruption we have with Ukraine,remember the disastrous Afghanistan pull out and run.

Biden and now the US has lost respect around the globe and Biden has put America at risk for terrorist attacks with his open border policy or lack of border policy..... actually Biden works against our border policy suing Texas for enforcing their border, tearing down barriers and doling out assistance/healthcare to illegal immigrants while letting down the black community...... I talk to people in my community and they are angry about the illegal immigration disaster and the fact the working poor citizens can't get food stamps under Biden, yet illegals are getting the royal treatment, the black community is angry at Biden.

Most people believe Trump is the real threat. If your prognostications were so good how did Biden win Georgia in 2020. The Federal Government has always been the sole institute to deal with the borders. If it were my administration I'd sue Texas over their governor's policy to police the southern border as well. And, just look at the Red Wave that never happened in 2022! Republicans got a slim majority in the House and Faux News looked like idiots. :LOL:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
So getting back on track... I just did food shopping at walmarts and spent 106 bucks. Got some soup, eggs, crackers and iced tea. Oh and some protein shakes. Rough times

The canned chicken at walmart is a good deal, 4 big cans for 8 dollars, yes it's made in China but add some rice and church it up with a can of condensed soup, maybe a bullion cube or two and viola, a bucket o gruel.

p.s. A lot of things are also related to, or tie into politics.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Eggs are now two expensive to even throw at people on Halloween. :mad:

Went to McDonald's with one of my friends on Monday afternoon and for both of us the bill was $35. O__O Two burgers, two medium fries and two large fountain drinks.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I gotta watch my carb intake now. My a1c reading was not good...

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Eggs are now two expensive to even throw at people on Halloween. :mad:

Went to McDonald's with one of my friends on Monday afternoon and for both of us the bill was $35. O__O Two burgers, two medium fries and two large fountain drinks.
If you go to mcdonalds you gotta use the app. Fast food is too pricy. Nothing is cheap -_-

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
No. I know I should but I've got serious depression and I just don't want to do anything tbh. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother doing anything.