Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

How to Register on LPF | LPF Donations

Don't watch if ya have a weak stomach






I think i will hold off on these for now, i have a pretty good appetite right now that i dont need ruined, i'll check out the vids later :p
 
I was laughing hysterically the whole time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I love it. :eek:
First, how does one get a colony of maggots living in their nose/brain? Makes my complaints about a stuffy-nose seem awfuly petty.
Second, that guy's zit was for sure the biggest I have ever seen... Wow, and his g/f (wife?) cleaning all that up puss without gloves? She must love him a whole lot. :bday:
 
I was also laughing so hard all the time xd

he had the fucking brain full of maggots lol
 
Glad y'all "ENJOYED ???" those vids. If I come across any other "GOOD" ones, I'll post 'em here, K ???? rob
 
So disgusting, yet I couldn't stop watching! I didn't even notice the look on my face until halfway through the first one. I too am wondering how anyone could possibly get all those maggots into their nose...
 
It means you're picking your nose too much...


... or not enough.
 
@DLMB, Precisely why I put the quotation marks around the word "GOOD" !!!!!! rob
 
YEAH...
I personally would like to know how one gets sooo many maggots in one's nose!!!
As far as the zit.... I don't know, I kinda felt a bit of relief just watching it.
That's a lot of puss!
 
This guy showed me a video a while ago that was a documentary about prisoners of war in some war. It might have been during the holocaust... I forget. But it was disgusting. They did shit like poured scalding water on people's faces or pump them full of parasites, it was really disgusting. Also, judging by the reaction videos, "putrid sex object" is pretty gross go figure LOL.
 
excuse me... who can explain me how a men can have maggots in nose?.... maybe a head cancer? tumor?
 


Back
Top