Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS or WTT Used Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones

Hey guys,

I have a used pair of senns hd800 cans that have been used for no longer than a few

hours. I bought them new from a Sennheiser dealer so i have the original box and receipt.

There is a minor scratch at the bottom of the left headphone. Also, please note that the

original cable has been reduced to 1 meter in length and has been re-cabled with a

radioshack gold series 1/4 inch TRS plug. The only reason I am selling these headphones is

because I prefer the sound of my Ultrasone Edition 9 headphones in general, but these are

very well known performers in the head-fi industry. I am selling these here instead of a

audio forum just because I like LPF better. I can upload pictures later if anyone is

interested.

I wouldn't mind trading them with any lasers or laser related products as long as they have

a value of around 1000$. I can ship internationally if you like but will have to check for the

price first. Feel free to ask questions or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Very nice. I wish I had expensive stuff to offer, those headphones must be sick!

They are some of the most neutral headphones I've ever heard. They need a very high-end amp to make them sing though. Something I just didn't own so I wasn't really getting the best out of them.