Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Users who sell new lasers?

I've seen people allude to it, but does anyone in the LPF have a company that sells lasers or laser supplies? Just curious. I'd prefer to spend my money somewhere I know someone..

Reactions: ARG

S

SenKat

stevetexas said:
I've seen people allude to it, but does anyone in the LPF have a company that sells lasers or laser supplies?  Just curious.  I'd prefer to spend my money somewhere I know someone..

I don't own a company (yet) but I have sold a few here and there.... :cool:

I don't really have much on me, and I'm not a business or anything, but if you e-mail me with a general idea of what you're looking for, in what budget, I can see what I can do.

No, I'm not buying right now, but if we could get a list of users who sell laser stuff, it might be nice to "keep it in the group" so to speak...

K

kingzilla

I am sort of buying and selling, I have sold most of the lasers I have got, and probably that trend will continue. :cool:

Well a lot of us who stay in lasers for a while buy and sell to and from our collection as $ permits and demands. I do get some lasers direct from manufacturers and connections, etc. (yeah, here's where Proctor accuses me of being WL or something :D), but I'm not really a reseller, just a hobbyist.

I'm always up for a new idea/laser/lens/filter/goggles etc - PM me if you get a good deal...

If you go with a company.. laserglow is right across the border in Canada... that was comforting to me.. knowing I could call them anytime I wanted and that they are more accountable than the risk of overseas.