Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci fi order progress

Number of days since order was placed-45

Number of nonworking or incorrect tracking #'s-3

Number of lasers delivered-0

I just received an email from the joker. It has a new tracking # with an expected delivery for today so... Fingers crossed

Last edited:

Number of days since order was placed-45

Number of nonworking or incorrect tracking #'s-3

Number of lasers delivered-0

Hi Kenneth ,

I have sent you an email a few minutes ago.

I have got someone in the US sent you a laser now. It is was sent from the inside of the US so it will be faster. We got it solved this time in %100.

Please check your email please.

:beer:

Let me tell you the story guys. I request a 501B build of 2.4-3W from The Joker501 on 30 December 2015 of about 175$. I wasn't aware of the shipping time was so long. After a month of not receiving I start to send emails to Eitan to request tracking code or any feedback to calm myself and believe its not a scam. So since February I interchange emails with him and I have them all in my hotmail inbox. He always has the excuse that he is very busy and from what I understood the laser was not build yet in February. In March he finally said the laser is sent and he is waiting for a tracking code. I thought YES, finally I will get my laser. After 2 weeks he said the package is lost and a new package is sent. i got 2 tracking codes that does not exist in Israel Post webpage nor Spain Post webpage. After changing emails during the whole this time I am still waiting for a real tracking code since March. I ask you guys: What is the use of buying a laser (or anything) if, after paying, you receive it 6 months later? One year later? Whats the joy and happiness of the laser?? If its 10$ or 20$, well its a lost what can I do, but its 174$ so I want my money back! I see now the page does not exist and I read here that people who request laser in the last 4 months they already have it. I am very worried so I finally think I have been scammed. Thank you for reading this and sorry for my bad english.

OVNI

FYI - This is how filing a dispute with PayPal works in the USA. Might be different in Spain.

Click Here

Good luck.