Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please remember to change the desktop background before a presentation

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

006jYNgJgy1h1e6xbjzzjj31hc140n4i-1536x1152.jpg

image-75.png

Last edited:

I mean, who hasn't had that problem.... :ROFLMAO: I distinctly remember the self-consciousness when presenting things from my computer in checking I don't have anything incriminating up, file names, programs, tabs etc...
I'm sure others have had similar things with even less appropriate images.
Poor guy.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I mean, who hasn't had that problem.... :ROFLMAO: I distinctly remember the self-consciousness when presenting things from my computer in checking I don't have anything incriminating up, file names, programs, tabs etc...
I'm sure others have had similar things with even less appropriate images.
Poor guy.

Yeah, I was just thinking that, at least it wasn't something really lewd/hentai. At least in this guy's case just a bit awkward and not a complete disaster. :ROFLMAO: His reaction simply makes it epic though. :ROFLMAO: I remember when one of my teachers in high school left his briefcase open by mistake and left the room, some students looked in, probably looking for a copy of a test we were going to have, but it was all hentai magazines. :ROFLMAO:

And for those wondering, the background image he used was of Shoukaku from Azur Lane. ;)