Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

One of the Almost Final Eghemus hosts made

Hello, my name is Brian, about 5-6:year's agonI had an Eghemus host commissioned. The original had two 18650 3.7 V 3100 mAh Li-ion cells. At that time everyone wanted high powered 445nm or 637nm "burning lasers". I loved the desighn, because it looked with the weathering like Luke Skywalker's lightsaber. I had him shorten the handle battery tube and first installed a 120mw 520nm green DTR module. A 60mw 505nm green DTR laser module is currently installed. I want this to go to a good home, to someone who will love and Appreciate it as I Do. My honbies have changed, I collect swords and am into building Tesla Coils. I have tried to up load photos and have alot of trouble. For serious buyer's, I will ship it to a Veteran member to say it is everything. I know sadly there have been many bad deals and rip-off's on this community. I would like to sell the entire lot. The Host, 505nm laser, a very low powered maybe 0.2mw 515nm module, a 120mw 520nm DTR laser module. Battery charger, and two batteries. I am asking $325, price is negotiable, please no low ball offer's. This is a One-of- a kind and extremely well made. My e-mail address is: deltatheta35@gmail, it is easier to send pics of the laser, unless anyone has a better idea. I have been on here for a very long time, with a good reputation, I just don't have time to post much.

Thank You For Your Time for looking, if You have any Questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me.

Warmest Regards,

-Brian