Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Multi Meter Thread.

The shipping would be in the $50+ range alone. I dont think its worth that much. The guy I bought it off of always has new stuff. Are you interested in a smaller meter? He had some old Bakelite meters for cheap last I looked. I like the big, mad scientist meters myself. I'm going up on Sunday, if you want I can grab you a couple of smaller meters. No guarantee they will work though.

Toke

The shipping would be in the $50+ range alone. I dont think its worth that much. The guy I bought it off of always has new stuff. Are you interested in a smaller meter? He had some old Bakelite meters for cheap last I looked. I like the big, mad scientist meters myself. I'm going up on Sunday, if you want I can grab you a couple of smaller meters. No guarantee they will work though.

No, I am an electrician with some dark hardwood furniture in my living room. A meter like that, polished up, would look good next to the 70'es stereo.
They (or similar) are quite likely available in Denmark as well, once I get far enough with the unpacking and settling in to prioritise it.

wrxd

Great thread! This is exactly the information I have been looking for! Very helpful for noobs like me, I agree it should be stickied.

Thanks
Chris