Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Members who have had their usernames changed....

IsaacT

I was wondering, can we get a thread like this as a reference material for people who have had their usernames changed by admin? Obviously it doesn't happen too much, but people who take a break and come back may miss familiar faces and if all that happened was a username change, it would be an easy thing to figure out with a thread like that.

Thanks,
Isaac

ARG

Typically the people who change their names have to make a thread about it, just look up their recent threads.

However, some people didn't do it which leads to confusion :p

IsaacT

I heard more than a few have gone into the Federal Witness Protection Program and have had their former identities erased thereby links to their previous forum names no longer exist. :shhh:

WitnessProtectionProgram1_zps2a364d3b.jpg

That is awesome madmacmo! Love the pic :) +1

As a clarification on my prior name. That was when this one was banned, and I made a second account; it too was banned. That was from a ... tumultuous portion of my tenure.

Last edited:

Trevor

As a clarification on my prior name. That was when this one was banned, and I made a second account; it too was banned. That was from a ... hilarious portion of my tenure.

Fixed. :tinfoil:

I, too, had my name changed... over 2 years ago. :p

Trevor

Ha...I hope I can look back and laugh, and say I've changed since then, without too much disagreement from my peers. Aside from LB :rolleyes:

Trevor

You are, indeed, way different. Though I can't say I recall a whole lot about what happened. :p

Trevor

Well, I don't care who you were, Bloompyle. You're a helluva member now, and I enjoy learning so much from you.

Aw shucks, thanks! I enjoy learning as much as I do from my tinkering, and stack of books. Glad you enjoy learning from me :D

Really didn't think a simple little laser forum, and putting a laser diode in a mini maglight, would bring me to where I am today. Who knew :rolleyes: Glad to be a part of such an awesome society!

original.gif

EDIT: About to add a pic, and once youtube finishes, a video of my Raman warmup.

Last edited: