Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JLasers - NUBM08

Madness Laser

@loreadarkshade

jlasersorgpartsdrivers page it doesn't click and take you to the article page to add it to your cart , is always under update ? or what ?

Shipping

• All products are hand-made, built to order by myself only. Please allow a 10-20 days lead time after placing an order before it is shipped.
    An email with tracking information will automatically be sent to you if available.
  • USA Shipping: USPS 8 - 15 days, Ground Tracked
  • Shipping INTERNATIONAL: 5 - 12 days, Air Untracked
    Why "without" traceability? If it is lost or misplaced, what do you tell the customer? I don't think you want to refund all shipments that don't arrive at their destination..
    Why international shipments? do you have a specific reason?

loreadarkshade

I spoke with Avery earlier and he mentioned that it has to be a subscription donation. A single donation does not earn the badge. Sorry guys.
Yeah, that's what I purchased. I paid for a month and did not get a badge, so I unsubscribed after 3 weeks or so

Madness Laser

Sounds Good(y)

But you did not answer my question ..

Shipping

• All products are hand-made, built to order by myself only. Please allow a 10-20 days lead time after placing an order before it is shipped.
    An email with tracking information will automatically be sent to you if available.
  • USA Shipping: USPS 8 - 15 days, Ground Tracked
  • Shipping INTERNATIONAL: 5 - 12 days, Air Untracked
    Why "without" traceability? If it is lost or misplaced, what do you tell the customer? I don't think you want to refund all shipments that don't arrive at their destination..
    Why international shipments? do you have a specific reason?

loreadarkshade

My local shipping service simply doesn't support tracking number for some international countries.
I work it out with the customer. Sometimes they get a refund, sometimes they don't. I go by a good-faith policy.
Selling internationally allows me to make more sales.

Madness Laser

You can always entrust your international shipments to DHL Express, it is an excellent and above all serious courier.. your customers will be happy to know that you ship with DHL Express.. they will receive their items in max 3-5 working days..

loreadarkshade

Not a single failure from these Nichia diodes while testing, only the Sharp as you can see on the comparison graph, the sharps decline extremely fast (complete failure)

The duty cycle was around 5 to 10 minutes (the time it took to test and record data)
All the diodes were tested equally, same timing, everything to keep it consistent
No diodes were allowed to cool during the tests. These were tests from 0W to their max output in a single test, going up 100mA and recording each time

Remember that these are setup on a copper heatsink with active TEC cooling to maintain 21C for the entire test

Amak87

LPF Site Supporter
Please check for me too, I sent a donation but never got the badge :)

As per my tests, Gball and G2 lens has the same loss which is around 2%
I knew the G-Ball was a G2!! But I think it has some AR coating ? Haha I was looking at it the other day and I saw the same rectangle output on the bottom of the beam spot. Good to know thanks man!

Also, I emailed you regarding those drivers