Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How sanitary are you?

How often do you shower/bath in a week? (Average)

Votes: 3 5.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 4 7.3%

Votes: 4 7.3%

Votes: 6 10.9%

Votes: 17 30.9%

Votes: 8 14.5%

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • More than 10 times per week

• Total voters

8 for me :) I shower everyday after work (I work 11pm-7am), but shower twice on Saturday's. I take one right after work on Sat, get some sleep, then take another before I see the lady for our Saturday night out (Gotta stay fresh for the lady)! :D

For me, it is everyday, but twice on Friday and Saturday in the morning and before going out.

D

Deleted member 8382

lol, you go in the shower so much lol. I voted for 3, one day yes one day no more or less. I don't do any sport or activity that makes me sweat, no need to do it every day xD

I also heard that taking a shower daily is bad for your hair/skin because you take away a lot of natural oils they produce. Not only that but also that the skin produce pheromones that you take away in every shower!

Btw, I honestly hate when I go on an elevator and the guy next to you smells like a chemical factory lol

lol, you go in the shower so much lol. I voted for 3, one day yes one day no more or less. I don't do any sport or activity that makes me sweat, no need to do it every day xD

I also heard that taking a shower daily is bad for your hair/skin because you take away a lot of natural oils they produce. Not only that but also that the skin produce pheromones that you take away in every shower!

Btw, I honestly hate when I go on an elevator and the guy next to you smells like a chemical factory lol

It is a habit I guess...everyday when I wake up I take a shower, can't help it...I feel very strange, if I do not take my morning shower. :)

Though I have also heard that it is generally healthy for the body to skip a shower every few days though.

Jaseth

I have also heard that showering too much is not very good for your skin. However, I shower about 12 times per week, and I have never actually experienced any "lack of oils" in my skin.
I shower every morning (7), after every time I have done weight lifting (3 times) and before I go to parties/town (on an average week, twice).
My skin is fairly moist and soft. Perhaps it is because I get a lot of exercise and also only use soap and shampoo 3-4 times per week. Perhaps I was just lucky with my genes.

Seb

Dusty

lol, strange poll...:D

I voted for 7 because I try to shower every day, but sometimes I miss out a day...:)

Now wipping is a different story :D

Half the time I don't even bother, I just wait for my shower to come :crackup:

Paul :)

LOL!:crackup:

is the only option sometimes when there is no TP...:crackup: ...JK

Last edited: