Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello

I have ~5,000 PMs in my library, so I had forgotten this guy actually sent me one and tried very hard to keep me answering the same questions over and over. I finally told him I was out. That didn't deter him from sending me a couple more attempts to continue. Go figure.

ManCave

I have ~5,000 PMs in my library, so I had forgotten this guy actually sent me one and tried very hard to keep me answering the same questions over and over. I finally told him I was out. That didn't deter him from sending me a couple more attempts to continue. Go figure.
Yeah, He sent me a few, including a picture of the torch... one of those key ring cheap white led units with a dark deep violet filter in front. No chance it ever hurt him. But, i suspec, He’ll continue asking untill someone puts a stop to it.

Encap

Hi,
liquidator just PM'ed me about the UV issue. Now that makes all of us think about this member :unsure::poop:(n)
To PM someone about a stale tread time and again well you guys know the rest . Encap posted a very good point . Who else smells something ??? I also detected the word Troll in this thread somewhere.
Rich:)

PM Trolled me with same moron/idiot level UV flashlight question answered many time already in this thread w. no information needed for any real answer, as in thread, also (n):poop:

The guy is a Troll and/or has several screws loose/serious mental, perceptual, and comprehension of the world around him problems, perhaps all of those at same time.
Maybe he can hire a babysitter for himself whom he can badger with juvenile "help me" attention questions--who know maybe he is only 8 years old?? lol

If he continues with the same meaningless clown act Trolling both the Forum and Members via PM, I suggest it be reported and that the Mods taken action to prevent more of the same waste of bandwidth BS communications.

Last edited: