Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, ebay stinks so I’ve come here to meet like minded laser enthusiasts.

Ogskylr

Hello, I am a disgruntled ebay seller and I have come here to meet people who also enjoy astronomy pointers and other awesome laser products. Is Anyone selling a 1W YELLOW589 from dragon? I am looking for one. But not for a G , forget that noise.

Attachments

• 588B2BB4-D4E7-43D3-8F45-7E547F9F3948.jpeg
    588B2BB4-D4E7-43D3-8F45-7E547F9F3948.jpeg
    857.6 KB · Views: 12

Ogskylr

I am looking for one... I’m not permitted to sell here until I’ve posted 20 times it says, after that I have 445,488,520,532,635, and 3 color mixer RG and RB’s.

Ogskylr

Thanks man, I heard of this site on YouTube reviews I think.

hmmm
selling & buying ...but no knowing a lot..
Yellow pointers cost a lot at 4 or 5mW
AT 1000mW forgetaboutit. (1W)

btw
IF you add your location in your profile it shows when we mouse your username.
No big deal if you don't... BUT you may get ignored a lot.

hak
just South of Houston TX

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Only Hakzaw will ignore you if you don't put your location in your profile. The rest of us don't give two craps

Ogskylr

hmmm
selling & buying ...but no knowing a lot..
Yellow pointers cost a lot at 4 or 5mW
AT 1000mW forgetaboutit. (1W)

btw
IF you add your location in your profile it shows when we mouse your username.
No big deal if you don't... BUT you may get ignored a lot.

hak
just South of Houston TX
Dragon lasers had 1W 589nm for $499, they have discontinued them do to a lack of parts caused by shut downs during this pandemic. I’m not sure if you are saying you don’t know a lot or you are trying to say you think that I don’t know a lot... I don’t know a lot about this site as this is my first day here. I know plenty about lasers and show anything above 5mw the same respect I would a loaded gun. I also make sure my buyers are responsible adults and will not use them in a manner that will serve to further ban lasers from enthusiasts. Last I checked no one has downed a plane or aircraft or land vehicle for that matter with a laser under whatever Kwattage the navy is using, come to think of it no school has ever been shot up with a laser either, no bank heists, or suicides yet it is far easier to get a gun in this country. Cheers

Encap

Hello, I am a disgruntled ebay seller and I have come here to meet people who also enjoy astronomy pointers and other awesome laser products. Is Anyone selling a 1W YELLOW589 from dragon? I am looking for one. But not for a G , forget that noise.
If you a not just trolling LPF then Welcome and enjoy the forum.

LPF has nothing to do with eBay and is nothing like eBay.
Is meaningess here on LPF that you are an eBay laser reseller disgruntled or otherwise.

Good luck looking for a Dragon 1W589nm but you are going to be looking forever lol
1W 589nm laser pointers don't and have never existed and Dragon Lasers have never offered or sold a 1W lab type 589nm laser. Dragon doesn'make anything they are just a reseller of CNI/China products and so....
A dragn laser 10mW 589nm module is $400 and a 10mW 589nm lab laser $1650, 30mW $2100 as a reality check.
You can buy a lab type 1W 589nm made by CNI here for $12,800 see: https://www.ultralasers.com/proinfo.php?productid=151&cat=35&page=1&featured

I am looking for one... I’m not permitted to sell here until I’ve posted 20 times it says, after that I have 445,488,520,532,635, and 3 color mixer RG and RB’s.
LPF does not sell anything or get involved in any sales.
Buy. Sell. and Trade is just a place for contributing members to post something privately for sale.
If you are looking to promote a business reselling lasers like on eBay or a web site you will have to become a paid LPF advertiser .

My guess is you will have much less luck selling here than on eBay especially with no track record or credibility.
There are thousands of people reselling Chinese lasers especially the low end ones all over the internet so... nothing new or unique about that. Anyone can give being a laser reseller on Ebay a try---doesn't require anything but a few $s.

One caution however>>>If you are an outlaw business selling hand held lasers as an item of commerce from within the USA to customers within the USA that are over 5mW in output power in violation of US FDA Law, Rules, and Regulations you would as be in violation of LPF Terms of Use as well so...
"Laser products promoted for pointing and demonstration purposes are limited to hazard Class IIIa by FDA regulation.
21 CFR 1040.11(b) and 1040.11(c), limit surveying, leveling, and alignment, and demonstration laser products to Class IIIa. This means that pointers are limited to 5 milliwatts output power in the visible wavelength range from 400 to 710 nanometers. There are also limits for any invisible wavelengths and for short pulses. Pointers may not exceed the accessible emission limits of CDRH Class IIIa or IEC1 Class 3R" See: https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitt...rtant-information-laser-pointer-manufacturers

Dragon lasers had 1W 589nm for $499, they have discontinued them do to a lack of parts caused by shut downs during this pandemic.
Most everone here knows full well that Dragon doesn't and never has sold 1W 589nm lasers of any kind for $499 and lack of parts as a reason is equally a fairy tale world BS as Dragon doesn't make anything and have never made anything. They have no need or use for parts. They are just and only resellers of complete CNI products as mentioned above.

The rest of the pant load in the post above is not even worth commenting on.
You make sure? lol Maybe that they pay you perhaps, but that is tjhe short and long of all you can or do make sure of.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Last I checked no one has downed a plane or aircraft or land vehicle for that matter with a laser under whatever Kwattage the navy is using, come to think of it no school has ever been shot up with a laser either, no bank heists, or suicides yet it is far easier to get a gun in this country. Cheers

What are you going on about?

Ogskylr

This wont let me post link which includes re-posting your links, so if anyone is trolling it is YOU BRO.
Uh, I didn’t say LPF had anything to do with ebay, why are you going off on a complete stranger who just described what brought them to this forum... calm down?

Uh, Tell that to their website on the way back machine from two years ago ace, they had a 1000mw 589nm for $499. Spyro-pyro made a video using it.
Dude, you are disagreeable and opinionated . You obviously do not know how to interact with strangers, which part of I’m new here didn’t you understand? I wrote to dragon lasers inquiring about their 1W 589nm I saw styro-pyro do a video on and THEYSAID THEY WERE OUT OF PARTS BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC!!! Why are you being a POS to a complete stranger? wait, I don’t care. I have no interest in people like You.

Ogskylr

Dragon Lasers never had a 1W 589nm for $499. That is totally unrealistic.
I emailed them 1/13/2021 this is their response.
Hi

I am sorry let you know we have stopped selling handheld lasers due to the world pandemic of coronavirus.
It had been stopped for almost a year and I don’t know when we can restart it.

Regards

Adam