Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Focusing my Dx True 50mW

ok i my dx true 50mW used to burn stuff, but now it wont burn stuff.
i checked and the batteries are fine.
should i adjust the lens, or how could i sue a magnify glass to burn stuff up close ?

wesdaman14 said:
ok i my dx true 50mW used to burn stuff, but now it wont burn stuff.
should i adjust the lens, or how could i sue a magnify glass to burn stuff up close ?

Um... I'd get a lawyer if you're going to sue a magnifying glass... :D But seriously, here's a video of someone using one to burn stuff. Watch and learn, er... I mean Watch and burn ! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vlNpLq-Dg

Cheers, CC

Curiously_Coherent said:
[quote author=wesdaman14 link=1204676677/0#0 date=1204676676]ok i my dx true 50mW used to burn stuff, but now it wont burn stuff.

Um... I'd get a lawyer if you're going to sue a magnifying glass... :D But seriously, here's a video of someone using one to burn stuff. Watch and learn, er... I mean Watch and burn ! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vlNpLq-Dg

Cheers, CC[/quote]
i meant use, instead of sue it was a typo
i hope you caught that ;D

Things

Its funny when they say they are trying to burn things ;D ;D Yeah, just throw a magnifying glass infront of it, if it still burns with that, then do the focus mod, if it doesn;t, well then you have bad batteries or a bad laser....

Things

Hmmmm you were the guy on #laserchat saying 3mw wont blind you, werent you?

bad batteries=ok
bad laser=sucks
(sry for how obvious this is,)
oh, and i lit a match with my friends over powered "35mw" advance, (one of the few good things to come from wl) and a magnifying glass

clwatkins10 said:
ha, i love burning stuff with lasers, what are you trying to burn
im trying to burn matches, and balloons but now my laser is mode hoping, and wont burn now :'(