Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FINALY!!! (WL Replacements)

Yesterday my replacements came in (P100, Phoenix), and all I have to say is wow! They were packed very nicely, and the new box they come in is also really nice. When I open the boxes there were my two little lasers wrapped up in plastic. I took them both out, popped in a fresh set of batteries, and boom! My whole room was lit up with a green red glow. Both of them are considerably brighter then my old ones, and the green one pops balloons instantly! :eek:

Over all I love my new lasers! They both have great looking cases, and the beams are amazing. The only thing I miss are the clips :(.

Also, I did not see this before, but wicked upgraded my order. Originally I ordered a P75, and they gave me a P100 (for some reason I thought I ordered a P100). ;D

I will post some photos later. ;)

T

timelord

I love a happy ending :D Don't forget the videos & pics i know you'll be playing now :)

Oh yes, there will be a lot of playing. ;D ;D

It is also time to get some WB. :p

Timelord said:
I love a happy ending :D Don't forget the videos & pics i know you'll be playing now :)
That really is great news. ;D ;D

Now just wish my replacement would hurry up and get to me :cool:

Jase