Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR missing?

^^^ that is unfortunate -- It has been posted that Augie has helped w/ shipping but cannot give the same tech help that Jordan would.. Buy what you need - get help where ever.
He afaik has not charged anyone for his help.
We all have access to the same info that Jordan used to get what he knows.

And I am aware that some stuff is brand new.. so not as much on-line atm. Groundbreaking .
MYB make a thread about your needs & help will come. please do not take DTRs absence as a disrespect to anyone.
He has all my contact info since day one.
He would call if I needed to know wazup.
AixiZ Laser helped him with advice (via me)... I was there. know him as well as anyone here.
best wishes with your build. if you need links --ask me. hak

Encap

In fact now I understand that it is not available
I do not doubt its completeness in the various sections, I was asking for attention only because the only thing I did not understand and I still do not understand is why in the Diodes section there are many types of diodes of various powers and not at all there are info on how to feed a possible build in its host if with 1 cell, 2 cells, if in series or in parallel.
As wolfram has indicated---you are not clear what information you are missing or do not understand and about what.
Do you have an SX4 host kit and a diode with module. lens and driver either from Survival or from DTR ?

DTR site is about the parts he sells. He doesn't get involved with details of items he does not supply-- hosts or host building and how to hook up a power source or batteries 1 or 2 and which diode and driver--those are all individual choices that vary widely.

Survival Laser has several sets of detailed instructions on how to assemble if you scroll down to the list of instructions here: https://www.survivallaser.com/ If you are building an SX4 kit laser best choice is to ask Gary at Survival Laser.

Last edited:
tru that-SL Gary is very helpful.
& the only place to buy your eye protection....hk

The key to knowledge is understanding. Understanding comes in two forms: One form equates to personal experience. The other form comes through the experiences of others.

I for one am very happy to see that there are individuals in this world who actually use that which the creator bestowed. ;)