Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donations

What has happened to donations here? when I first came here donations came close if not meeting the goal. now here it is 5/28 and the goal is at 35% and I did 30% of it. I see people spending hundreds of $ on lasers , but not a penny to keep the forums going. So get off your butt and donate, even if it's only 5 bucks or 2 or3 you will keep the forums alive.

Very adult of you. How much did you donate little boy? I could say things to hurt you, but your mom would not like it.

I donated $2 in the beginning of this month. It may not be much, but anything helps!

Honestly though, it's a "donation" and is exactly what it sounds like, a donation. It isn't required and donating dosen't make you a better person then some who don't, it's a personal preference. I gotta start cutting back on my spending though. Summer college classes are coming up & while I have a job that pays well I can't keep finding reasons why I need to purchase another laser, ugh! :mad:

:yh:

-Alex

diachi

pfft I shall do no such thing

From the sticky in the welcome section:

THE REP SYSTEM IS NOT MODERATED.

The Reputation system is not subject to content moderation.

Whether you received a positive rep, OR a negative rep, do not report it unless it is in direct violation to LaserPointerForums Terms of Service agreement.

Specifically, this means unless it is a threat, or involves vulgar language, the rep will not be changed or removed.

The best way to deal with a negative rep is to contribute something positive to the community, to earn positive rep.

In plain English: NO COMPLAINING!

The mods can't babysit every little boo-hoo.

I donated $2 in the beginning of this month. It may not be much, but anything helps!

Honestly though, it's a "donation" and is exactly what it sounds like, a donation. It isn't required and donating dosen't make you a better person then some who don't, it's a personal preference. I gotta start cutting back on my spending though. Summer college classes are coming up & while I have a job that pays well I can't keep finding reasons why I need to purchase another laser, ugh! :mad:

:yh:

-Alex

I understand Alex, It's just that everyone benefits from the forum and many are just taking and not giving. I guess I came off a bit strong, sorry

I understand Alex, It's just that everyone benefits from the forum and many are just taking and not giving. I guess I came off a bit strong, sorry

A bit strong? You gave me a neg rep jerk and had your little friend do the same. Go to hell.

Not a problem Antharak! However, more donations would always be good for the forum :yh:

-Alex

Keep digging! :D:D

I see your game now. You have a team where one person makes a stupid thread and the rest of you attack anyone who responds to it. So you basically bate people into a position to have justification in harassing them so when they respond back in like manner they get flack for it and you get your jollies.