Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Destructive Gear

:)Hi,
I read your post Siska.. Thank you very much for the information. Yes, I am Mark. I read that my students purchased a 75mw Sirius from you as a retirement present for me (I had to retire early due to receiving treatments for esophageal cancer :'( ). I did email you 4 or 5 times, but I never did get your reply. Apparently, some others, seem to be experiencing the same problem. I use Yahoo email, which is also what at least one of the other forum posters was using. I have never had a problem before with not getting emails, so I think the problem is on your end, since several other people are describing the same problem. ::)
Again, let me say that the Destructive Gear 75mw Sirius is a fantastic, first rate product. If this is a 75mw laser, it really makes me wish I could afford one of their higher power lasers!!!! I am sorry I did not receive your email replies, but I appreciate your putting the info on the Laser Pointer Forum. I really do think your laser is awesome, and I highly recommend it to anyone, because it delivers superb power and is sturdily built. :eek:

S

SenKat

Mowen922 - don't be a stranger here, man ! Post some pics of it :cool:

Daedal

I'd love to see some pictures of the ray and the overall shape and look of this thing especially in someone's hand. :) We'd love to see it up here ;) Is it really that small? Does it feel that small? How about the weight and overall feel of it? ::)

-DDL