Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best N64 game?

Super Mario 64 is my favorite! You need to add that one up there...

Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros are also excellent games. I love the N64.

-Mark

Super Mario 64 all the way!!! :D

I was kinda obsessed with playing mario games when I was younger...

*Lazerguy goes nostalgic*

SMIDSY

if you play the music from that game on your pc you'll start remembering loads of things from when you were a kid.. I just had a nostalgic moment with the zelda snes music :eek: :'(

SMIDSY

I have to say im surprised not more people went for goldeneye/ OOT they were very good games :-/

That list is basically the best games ;D :D HOWEVER Conker's Bad Fur Day was a GENIUS game. Extremely dirty game for its time. Even now there's probably no game like it. Jet Force Gemini was also badass.

SMIDSY

HumanSymphony said:
That list is basically the best games ;D :D HOWEVER Conker's Bad Fur Day was a GENIUS game. Extremely dirty game for its time. Even now there's probably no game like it. Jet Force Gemini was also badass.

i dotn know either of those :-0

HumanSymphony said:
Yeah! I was about to mention conker! It's funny :)

SMIDSY said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1233174972/0#11 date=1233603575]That list is basically the best games ;D :D HOWEVER Conker's Bad Fur Day was a GENIUS game. Extremely dirty game for its time. Even now there's probably no game like it. Jet Force Gemini was also badass.

i dotn know either of those :-0[/quote]
You're gonna have to get it lol it's one of the best games EVER. You can like piss and fart on people and they'll throw up lol. It's a real risque game. The cutscenes are hilarious. A lot of parodies of movies such as i remember matrix and alien. The storyline itself is really good as well. It's a GREAT game. NOW I WANNA PLAY IT!! lol ;D ;D ;D

Super Mario 64 Hands Down!!!!

I still play the emulator on my PC. ;D

-Tony