Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

American Flag

• Thread starter Deleted member 78982
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 78982

As an Italian, I have always wondered why you always see American flags flying in front of every house, villa, etc.
I still haven't been able to understand the reason and why. :unsure:

Don't take offense and don't misunderstand my words, mine is just a humble question.

GSS

Ask the home or villa owners?
Italy was not on our side during WW2 but Rome is a big US Allie now.

D

Deleted member 78982

I didn't understand your answer, but that's fine!
Google tells me it's just a form of patriotism.
Let's forget about politics, "allied" to its own business... our politicians are filthy frank-eaters with Meloni in the lead. I don't know anything about politics and I don't care.. I hate the whole world.. [IMO] How is Biden as president? better or worse than Trump? it's not that I have anything against Trump, in fact I saw a video some time ago in which he showed that together with his staff, he brought some pizzas to a fire station in I don't know what state... and ate it together with them after having had a chat with their chief, I also remember Obama doing raids on universities and having lunch or breakfast with the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I moved this to the fightclub. I understand your need to post often but do so in the right subforums. This is not a topic for anything outside of the fightclub. I'm tired of getting reports about your posts.

D

Deleted member 78982

I moved this to the fightclub. I understand your need to post often but do so in the right subforums. This is not a topic for anything outside of the fightclub. I'm tired of getting reports about your posts.
Sorry UNOWN, I'll be careful from now on, Fight Club sub section.

D

Deleted member 78982

I used to have H for Honda on mine back window it was huge and a Vietnamese man tells me why you have a huge H what you forget what car you drive over night and he tells me you’re like the people that have U.S flags on the houses the forget in what country the live over night and need a reminder next day i removed the H from the car 🚗 this was like in 2004, funny i just remember this
I didn't know this.. your answer is a bit sarcastic.. if I had known that a simple question would trigger all this uproar I wouldn't have asked it at all.

GSS

I didn't know this.. your answer is a bit sarcastic.. if I had known that a simple question would trigger all this uproar I wouldn't have asked it at all.
Take a Time Out for a while.
Alien didn't say anything sarcastic, just a story he remembers from a long time ago that he thought was funny.

You DID want to to trigger a uproar with your initial post. Also telling me you didn't understand my answer. Who doesn't understand "ask the home owner why"??
25 meaningless posts in about 5 or 6 days with mostly topics that no one understands.
I came back and gave this place a chance but just see your rants. Take your medications, thats all I can say. Avery gave you a chance but I think he regrets it now. I was also thinking of a deal with him which now I see its not going to happen on my end.
I might be done again. But again i'm just a tiny tiny tiny fish in a huge pond that won't be missed.

D

Deleted member 78982

Take a Time Out for a while.
Alien didn't say anything sarcastic, just a story he remembers from a long time ago that he thought was funny.

You DID want to to trigger a uproar with your initial post. Also telling me you didn't understand my answer. Who doesn't understand "ask the home owner why"??
25 meaningless posts in about 5 or 6 days with mostly topics that no one understands.
I came back and gave this place a chance but just see your rants. Take your medications, thats all I can say. Avery gave you a chance but I think he regrets it now. I was also thinking of a deal with him which now I see its not going to happen on my end.
I might be done again. But again i'm just a tiny tiny tiny fish in a huge pond that won't be missed.
It was actually better not to ask this question! no ruckus, should I ask the owner? I'm coming to America for a moment and I ask? what are you saying uh? I created 25 posts that no one understands? of course I take the medicines, let's hope you can take them too.. since you mentioned them.. do you want to make fun of me uh? are you as healthy as a fish?
I'm not doing anything wrong, Avery forget it, it has nothing to do with it, he is a very kind boy, as is UNOW, don't bring other people into play, I know how to defend myself, are you talking to me? and he keeps talking to me... what deal did you want to make with Avery? tell me tell me . Always the same story here you can't ask a fucking question what's going on in hell... it feels like the old days, when it was full of toxic people and bastards and I won't mention names out of Christian charity

GSS

If your talking about American Flags outside houses in the US then yes its patriotism. Maby more now because our True Heros from WW2, Korea, and Vietnam are slowly dying and this Great Nation is getting pissed on more and more. Thats probably the misunderstanding.
I'm glad to be first generation American (y)

I am the kindness person there is and to be around. You want pizza and a beer, I will buy. I can bring up Avery or anyone as I not insulting them..
Yes i'm on some meds. I do not make fun of people on meds either, I might give a double zing with a person who knows they made a silly mistake but I also can take a zing too, I'm also not the one who is cursing. You maby should of noticed there was a misunderstanding between posts but was quick to jump which is a pattern with you. We don't hear the word Villa much over here or if at all..
You don't know about the good old days here. When I joined this place was a big joy and couldn't wait to log on..
This is coming from a tiny tiny tiny fish in the ocean.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 78982

Exactly, my question has always been just this.
And did it take that long to answer "out of patriotism"? instead of making all this empty and useless controversy, misunderstanding my question and my words? I'm happy for you that you feel happy to be a first generation American.

The is a good documentary you can watch it’s called America: Imagine the World Without Her 2014

Reactions: GSS

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Guessing just a sign of level of patriotism with flying the flag. I live in Canada and have visited the USA a few times and did immediately notice that far more houses had the US flag flying than had the Canadian flag in Canada. Would be interesting to see what percentage of people in every country actually own their own country's flag.

I am a dual citizen of Canada and El Salvador. I do own both flags, but just have them on the wall in the basement, not flying outside.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm sorry guys but I cannot ban this guy. If enough contact Avery about it maybe then I can.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Exactly, my question has always been just this.
And did it take that long to answer "out of patriotism"? instead of making all this empty and useless controversy, misunderstanding my question and my words? I'm happy for you that you feel happy to be a first generation American.
You lied to me and Avery. You said you wouldn't argue with anyone. I am banning you as soon as I can once and for all. You just do not belong here. You can't contain yourself. You post meaningless dribble and then look for fights. You have no honor and respect and you should be removed.