Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Absolutely Beautiful Laser Rainbow with Krypton Argon

Men looks awesome! Does the laser that you used has a model? I would like to do the same but with some chemical additions.

Last edited:

bd1323

I am just getting into this and realizing I have so much to look forward to and learn., these pics are for sure inspiring! (and that list of ions in your tag line made me jealous 😁 - My sad gas laser tag line would read:
(No coherent photons being generated at this time)
SP multiline argon that I somehow think I destroyed almost immediately but got me hooked on gas lasers and am still crossing my fingers I can fix one day
Deconstructed confocal parts:
-Olympus/Omni/Melles probably SL 488 from confocal but have no idea if works since waiting on power supply to arrive and crossing fingers on both
-Showa GLG5416 632.8 and GLG7000 543.5 HeNe's that may or may not work since I can't for the life of me find a female Q series Alden connector with the square/round plug to build adapter and don't want to hack the laser heads or my power supplies yet...maybe tonight.