Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yellow/Orange Laser on Sale!

Yup the title says it all. Laserglow has the Rigel on sale.
And my god do they have a sale goin on. Check the prices!
Pretty awesome!
Happy New Year LPF!

You might want to add a valid link? I just checked and they said they had a sale on, but I couldnt see any discounted prices...

Edit: Looks like you have to sign up for their newsletter to get the details of the discount?

Last edited:
It is real! (And Exciting!)... You need to enter the discount codes to get the discount though... -GH

D

Deleted member 22482

I love it when you go to shopping cart and it says: Would you like to upgrade your Rigel-6 Battery Powered 593.5nm Yellow Laser to a Vega-10 Battery Powered 593.5nm Yellow Laser for only $1100 more?

Where are the links and the discount codes? D:

Yellow lasers? Sounds awesome!

Its over now :/ Shoot an email to the staff at Laserglow dot com and ask them if they will still honor the boxing day coupon for 20% off. Its worth a shot.

Roam

I have a HeNe tube at 593.93 nm just like these Rigels and I bought it for $200. The coherence length and monochromaticity of these dpss lasers are much poorer than traditional lasers like HeNe because it's pumped by a diode with a cavity that is only a fraction of a millimeter long. And apparently Laserglow products come from CNI (I can't access their web page anymore btw) So I can't for the life of me see how a chinese made dpss can have the same price as my HeNe tube! :confused: