Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wow. GREAT price on a good fogger

neat, i shoudlve found this earlier. couldnt find anything for under $30 so i ended up making my own

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Looks like a pretty good deal, Gadget. :yh:

It's getting to be that time of year to get your foggers, as all of the the seasonal Halloween stores will be opening, and selling them.
There are also many good deals to be had right after the Holiday, when these stores are closing up for the year, and want clear out their inventory.
If you want to get a fogger after Halloween, be sure and get one ASAP afterward, as the stocks tend to sell out quickly.

Last edited:
Hmmm $13.60 usd to ship 1 pcs to Tex.
buy 8 more free $hip

this is one of those times I get very pissed off that few members of our Texas Laser Group are subbing and getting an email=

=stoopid to join except if you are 'dressing - up' your page to make yrself look 'connected' BS!!

IF one pays for all of us can get these shipped to THEM free but not to each.
7 more wanters and we are there-- the
group has MANY members but few subscribers--SAD!!
why even join>>??>> DUH :-(

Talked to "Brandon' (8160) who claimed he got one himself and was VERY impressed with it.. the nice RC is a BIG BIG plus.
But he may say that about everything Prostage sells!!!
cheapies are known to sputter fluid onto the floor.
and w/o 100% maintinace they last only a short time.
He says no mess on floor like the others.

1 Gadget
2 Hak
3 Hak

Last edited:

BobMc

Wireless remote fogger. That's kinda cool. Nice find :gj:

so if 10 buyers gathered we get it with free shipping?are they ship worldwide?im definetly interested if this don't have a tons of shipping costs

Last edited:
YES that is true..but are you thinking 'ships to each'? no way (I asked) the rep tried twice to call me back...wondered if he had an offer--GB could be done with split shipping like 5 to one member & 5 to another --I am sure they will accept payments from one all 10 each... why not?

I do NOT NEED another... but SHOOT $20 w/ remote!-- actually owning a bunch is not all that crazy. Fog from places close to the PJs BIG Liq. Sky.
wonder what the range is...you wont find this one for $20 at any drugstore after halloween after sales ..

I would be good for two and gadget will speak for himself..Laserface is laid up for additional Months!
LaserFace is 'local' to me... he is down with very badly broken bones (surgery /ankle iirc)from a fall IIRC while installing laser PJs.. Displaser is Houston for $20 he may want one .. so that is already about 1/2 of 200$ worth (hmmm we ay need another favor from Pro Stage's free $hip for orders>$200--10 pcs is only 199.90 !!! can we add a pack of gum.. plz

afaik this sale ends Oct 31..tic toc.

Last edited:
Any shipping estimates to CONUS for whoever these all get sent to if we do this? I'd be interested in one depending on how much it would be to everyone's door.

Something I just noticed while digging around, is that these are discontinued models.

Also, there is a coupon on that site (TAKE50) for $50 off orders over $299 which would bring the unit cost to $16.66+reshipping if we can get enough people interested in time to get 15 of them. Don't know however if that would void the free shipping for orders over $150 though.

so how much will cost the shipping to get it?im asking because this is not something that small so it could me more expensive

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
They're nice to have, and you can't go wrong at this price point! They are especially handy with lower power lasers, or indoor shots where it may not be very dark.
I've found that the most important thing to realize is that "a little goes a long way" when using a fogger, too much fog looks bad IMO. :)

I'd rather not mess with a group buy on this or get more discount, shipping is only ten dollars to me via USPS for the smaller unit.

Wow, I just saw this. For just under 10 bucks USPS it can be shipped.
If we did a group buy and the units were shipped to one person, it would still cost at least this much to re-ship to CONUS.\

Just a small amount of fog or wood smoke mixed well with the room air will give a good beam pic without looking hazy/fuzzy.

With my old fogger, I found that after using it, the pump
had to be purged with distilled water or the pump would
lock up. Mine is like an Argon ion laser -- run them
frequently.
HM