Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pman's collection

Pman

pmqqgXWPj

poPuiazGj

Last edited:

Pman

Ill have to get a shot in the convertable. Yes, it's beautiful here. I want to get a few laser shots down here by the water b
pmVhpVvRj
ut it depends on if it's going to rain later and we can stay up late enough.
This is what it looks like if I turn around:
plTiaf4cj

pl6EMe2Kj

More lake pics:
plc1hZvfj

pmhUCFFKj

plbFordkj

My rater and son in laws house:
pnMCouMOj

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Everything just seems dull in where I live, seeing some beams across the water with their reflections visible would make a great shot.
What lasers did you bring?

Pman

pm2ouX09j

473nm, 405, 589, 470+ 6W, 532nm, <515, 520, 650, 638, 450, 462

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
That is a collection in itself :D I am looking forward to seeing your beam shots. Especially the 589 and 473.

Gabe

Yeah, you know a collection is good when the handful of lasers Pete brings on him on vacation outshines your entire collection ;)

Reactions: GSS

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, you know a collection is good when the handful of lasers Pete brings on him on vacation outshines your entire collection ;)
You are right there. I couldn't image bringing all of my lasers on a vacation. But mine are mostly labs I suppose. :D

Glad to see you and your family are enjoying yourself. It's good to get out and just recharge your batteries. ;)

Pman

Icecream stop:
poa4aNUBj

It's my father's Lexus SC430 I picked up on the way through to borrow for the week. Will likely end up with it at some point I'm hoping. Under 50000 miles and the finest fit and finish interior of any car I've been in under $200k. Fits my wife and I perfectly. Took a long ride in it today just enjoying the scenery. We biked 30 miles yesterday and needed a break.
I promise I'll really try and stay up long enough to get some laser pics before we leave but it's hard because we usually go to bed too early because we need to.

Last edited:

Pman

Just started raining big time but it's peaceful.
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but my daughter is pregnant and due in January so I'm going to be a grandpa for the first time:) We should be coming back the 3rd week in August and I think will know if it's a boy or girl then.
It's so beautiful up here. Especially wish those of you stuck in cities could see it. When you tell someone you live in New York they immediately think the city of when the reality is the rest of the state is way bigger and is nothing like the city. I'm not far from Lake Placid which is where the Winter Olympics were in 1932 and 1980. Had our honeymoon and 25th anniversary there.

Gabe

Oh congratulations Pete! I'll bet there's something to feel proud of for raising a generation capable of raising one themselves :)

Pman

Thanks, I really wanted to be a Grampa and I was the first to know the night before father's day. A pic my wife took as we were out riding. We did 30.1 miles on Tuesday and took off a day to take my daughter maternity shopping yesterday. Only went a bit over 7 miles today because the air is heavy and I was starting to have kidney pain issues worse than normal:
plru9ntEj

The bike 8s a Specialized rockhopper comp 29 (29" wheels which are awesome). My wife has the equivalent in a women's bike (Specialized Jett comp 29). They allow us to get good exercise without the impact of walking as my kidneys can't take it and her own problems can't either. They were easily one of the best investments we ever made. Way overkill for how we ride but the components make riding so much better.
It's supposed to rain this afternoon but maybe tonight I'll get the beam shots at the lake. If not I promise to get them tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
Notice you were in front of a rock shop in the photo of you in your father's Lexus. I used to collect rocks and minerals as a kid, and the sight of a rock shop still gets my attention. Glad you and your family are enjoying yourselves.