Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Made a video tutorial on building a Quadcopter

I have also since set up my TX to be able to switch between modes so I don't have to do it from the laptop. So from the flick of a switch I can go right back to my stabilize mode where I can hand fly it if something wonky happens. Would have avoided that whole night.

Things

Yeah, heard it's definitely a good idea to do that. No lack of AUX switches on the 9x, that's for sure :D

I'm interested in trying to fly it from my phone too using the Andropilot app, seems like a lot of fun, and the follow me function seems amusing too. Could take my quad for a walk :D

Flying from the phone is definitely a neat thing though its really hard to control and the screen is never big enough. I have never done the follow me thing. I have 6 12 inch props spinning stupid fast and I don't want that trying to "follow me" with my previous autopilot issues. Good luck to you though. I look forward to seeing your new haircut!

Things

LOL! As long as the alt hold is steady enough, shouldn't have to worry about haircuts hopefully :D

I can fly rc planes only through fpv anf vis versa on helos. I guess without a lot of forward movement its a wash for me.