Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I want buy a new laser pointer

Ainus

I want buy a 3w 445 nm thor H2 laser pointer from LPS
I love the thor H2's host it has a realy good host and I love the battery indicator ligts on the side but what is the saund coming from laser.
I need a long battery life because of my gatling laser those 16340 batterys are so weak they last about like 10 minutes what is the battery life of 26650 batterys from thor H2 is it last longer than 30 minutes ?
Lasers link is here:

I, along with diachi, received a Thor H 1.6 watt 445nm laser for review here before these were offered to anyone else. That was awhile ago, so I can't say anything about the current models. But, mine was very well made and still performs well to this day. I also measured the wavelength with my spectrometer which came out at 444.9nm. There have been several complaints lately about lasers received from them by new members here.

3.6 mRad divergence, ouch, huge. Make sure it has a glass lens, plastic ones fail quick.

Ainus

Or I will buy a challanger 2 3w from sanwu but its too expensive 3w 445 nm laser its cost abaut 220$ or 1246₺