Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Battery Change

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i recently popped some new batteries in my 5mw laser and its juiced up now quite a bit. the old batteries were still about 80% full too. it was only the first time i changed batteries for the laser in about a year.. just takes 2 triple A batteries.

im really starting to crave more power than 5mw lol. i worry about my eyes using a stronger laser, even with goggles.

K

kingzilla

c0ldshadow said:
i recently popped some new batteries in my 5mw laser and its juiced up now quite a bit. the old batteries were still about 80% full too. it was only the first time i changed batteries for the laser in about a year.. just takes 2 triple A batteries.

im really starting to crave more power than 5mw lol. i worry about my eyes using a stronger laser, even with goggles.

I would get a 55mw, if you are carefull you wont have a problem, really there have only been very few cases of eye injury.

T

timelord

Get a 125mw from dragon mine was measured at 140mw constant by Dragon lasers before it left their place. I put it on the local universities power meter and it was pushing 141mw with lithiums. With alkalines it was doing 135mw... :cool: :cool: