Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alien Laser 460/5+/-nm

Brand new build laser for sale $240 If anyone interested send inbox,
All other long time members on LPF send massage for price or best offer is always welcome.
If you made a donation to LPF send massage for price special discount only long time members.

Free Shipping U.S only.
This is an amazing laser pushing around 2W+ The front focusing is not included i will add a ring.
I can not test the laser since i don't have ( 2 ) 16340 batteries :confused:
To purchase you must be a member of the LPF group for more than 30+ days you must be 18+ pay full price $240.
New member if you do like to purchase make a donation to LPF of $100 and send massage for price and prof of donation discount is available.

IMG_4878.JPEGIMG_4877.JPEGIMG_4883.JPEG

Last edited:

Where did you get that host? Never saw anything like it. Can you tell us more about which diode is in it and so forth? Good luck with your sale.

I love and miss all the unique polished aluminum, brass, and copper hosts that were abundant on here years ago.

Me too. I bought many of sinner's hosts years ago. The MS-SSW, both I and II, were awesome and I wish I had purchased more than two of those. I did buy 7 of his Envy hosts though. Also have one of his Cyprus II all copper hosts.

Last edited:

Madness Laser

It reminds me a lot, especially the front part, worked on the lathe and hollowed out in the center,
With collimation lenses glued at a distance, one of Minamoto Kobaiashi's pointers , another great member
Fallen from grace or illness if I remember correctly! I hope he is well now, Japanese but living in Padova [Italy]
Also excellent pyrotechnics, like the great FlaminPiro [avatar a cat with the Chinese cup upside down on its head]