Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A-140 gb! CLOSED.

hydguy

lense? I thought you were gonna send them with the diodes...:thinking:

Tonga

11xpntb11x11, I got my 2 diodes today packed in a clean grizzly can. Thanks a lot big guy, appreciate it. I got big plans for these little jewels. If you ever want to do this again I'm in!

Tonga

mattmagic100, I like the sounds of the type of test load that you were using (with the dip switches) how much do you want for one of those?

I also recieved my three diodes yesterday, but they were in an unclean chewing tobacco can...which when opened some chew got on my desk, didn't really like that...

But, other than that, Thanks llxpntbllxll and mattmagic100 for organizing this!

HTID

Just wondering if the international orders have also been posted? and what is the chance that ill have the lenses included? lol i read your previous post that you forgot about them... let me know, cheers.

Just wondering if the international orders have also been posted? and what is the chance that ill have the lenses included? lol i read your previous post that you forgot about them... let me know, cheers.

all the orders have been shipped, i have zero of the 24 diodes in my possession right now, and i forgot to include all lenses i thought i was forgetting something. if someone really needs the lenses i will send them out to them

HTID

all the orders have been shipped, i have zero of the 24 diodes in my possession right now, and i forgot to include all lenses i thought i was forgetting something. if someone really needs the lenses i will send them out to them

did my order also include the test loads? the lens i was hoping to use for engraving as they are ideal for foccusing short distance burning, if its not too much of a hasle is there any chance you can send them to me? to save you time and money it can go inside a tiny envelope with the cheapest possible mail service...?

llxpntbllxll, you can send me half of the lenses and ill ship those half out and you can ship the other half so you save money.

@HTID, you did not ask for a test load during the GB when it was offered. If you want, i can make you one for $4 shipped.

Last edited:
llxpntbllxll, you can send me half of the lenses and ill ship those half out and you can ship the other half so you save money.

@HTID, you did not ask for a test load during the GB when it was offered. If you want, i can make you one for $4 shipped.

alright that works, ill most likely just throw all the lenses in a bag in bubble wrap and use the 44 cent postal mail, cheap and its no different that going in a big bag and theyll be protected

My Diode and Test Loads came today "Wooooooooo" all packaged safely +1 rep to you both for sorting this GB out, Thanks guys :beer:

will do, still waiting on the driver, module and batteries :( only ordered them on Friday because I've just started work again so gonna be a couple of weeks unfortunately

My Diode and Test Loads came today "Wooooooooo" all packaged safely +1 rep to you both for sorting this GB out, Thanks guys :beer:

im glad it arrived safetly! when you get in all assembled post some pictures of this little gem lasing its beautiful beam:)

Tonga

11xpntb11x11, thanks a lot for all of the trouble and work you went to for us. I'm happy to be able to get what I got and appreciate the job you did.