Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW waterproof green laser $65

I agree. the unforeseen cost of shipping back to China has put me under on this one. So if I feel like the laser I end up with is worth $90 then I will be happy. I really would have liked to hold onto the 150mW one! I am sure whoever gets it will be happy. I am going to have to raise the price for round 2 to $68 to cover any returns that are needed. Hopefully none will be needed next time to compensate for this time.

Yeah, still $68 for a waterproof nominal 100mW greenie is still a good price, with most being overspec though external IR. 150mW :drool:

Fenzir

Just checked my tracking info; cross country in 3 days. Not bad yobresal, not bad.
+1

Post pictures please! I cant wait to get mine!
Box:

Open Box:

Various Angles:

Disassembled:

Poor Beam Shot (The light flares are not visible IRL):

Front Aperture pic taken with IR filter (To only let IR through):

Last edited:
Nice pic with just the IR, by the tracking looks like mine should be here today :D hopefully the 150mW :)

Last edited:
Nice pic with just the IR, by the tracking looks like mine should be here today :D hopefully the 150mW :)

Yeah, it's a filter from the front of a WiiMote :p pretty handy if you want to see just how much IR there is. I need to harvest a new one though, that one is abit "foggy"

I guess I should have asked for a tracking number. ;) If your's is going to make it to SC today, that hopefully means mine will be waiting for me at home today. Can't wait to get out of work and check. (I'm in southern Indiana)

It's Oaks day, which is nearly an offical holiday around these parts, perhaps no one would mind if I left a couple of hours early. :whistle:

jcranmer you should have gotten an email from paypal updateing you with shipping info, thats where my tracking came from.

I guess I should have asked for a tracking number. ;) If your's is going to make it to SC today, that hopefully means mine will be waiting for me at home today. Can't wait to get out of work and check. (I'm in southern Indiana)

It's Oaks day, which is nearly an offical holiday around these parts, perhaps no one would mind if I left a couple of hours early. :whistle:

If you payed through paypal he should have posted the Tracking number there.

Guess it was the 140mW one ;) (on the box)

yep it was ;) I can't wait to try it out tonight!