Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcoming RB Astro as new moderator!

BobMc

Oh crap! I'm in the doghouse now!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :crackup: :crackup: :D

Ps, congrats RB, think you'll make a great moderator. :) :gj:

Last edited:
Hi Andrew,
Congratulations on you LPF position, I'm sure you will be on top of issues great choice awesome buddy.

@BM,
That add you posted about what not to eat at 50. Well I didn't even click on it but my guess is Bob, Mac & Cheese .

Rich:)

Oh crap! I'm in the doghouse now!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :crackup: :crackup: :D

Ps, congrats RB, think you'll make a great moderator. :) :gj:

Those beans are so cool they are frozen solid, but I better be good from now on!

BobMc

@BM,
That add you posted about what not to eat at 50. Well I didn't even click on it but my guess is Bob, Mac & Cheese .

Sorry Rich you lost me, I must be having one of those dreaded "senior moments" :eek: what "add" did I post? :confused:

@ Alaskan; I sorry I must be having not only senior moments but brain farts too! I don't get your comment either " those beans are so cool there frozen solid" man I can't afford to lose anymore brain cells I wasn't that smart to start with. Heee :)

But yes, you'd better start acting right. No more acting up or acting out, the "monster from down under" now has the gavel. Just don't tell him I said so. :D

Last edited:
Hi BM,
No senior moment buddy when a person replies to a thread the new
Post has an advertisement now. I just thought you added a link . My fault