Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

GSS

Nice find RB, it was a pretty bad movie and not having that laugh track didn't help.
Now i'm jumping on this question before everyone else doe's, you know what's coming:whistle:
Ginger or Marian?:rolleyes: No polls please:yabbem:
One movie that would have been great if it had the track was "Munster's Go Home"
I just loved the Munster's, way better than "Addam's Family"
The thing with British humor to me anyways was I didn't or don't get it all the time. Still though Benny Hill was great:) When he used slap the old man's bald head!!

Last edited:

This video is completely mental
25,000ft free fall without a parachute.

This one is somewhat like a DMT trip, only it is a scene from
contact with Jodie Foster.
Remember that this scene was filmed in 1997. It's still quite incredible.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very interesting video on the Prince Rupert's drop Alaskan and lazerman. Very informative. I can't view the other one you posted due to college blocks.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Oh. Thank you. Stupid blocks.

Those glass drops sure are amazing. I would love to use my 808 on it to see what happens if you thermal shock the tip of the drop. Laser activated glass bomb. ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
ElectricPlasma, I remember when I first saw that audition. It was hilarious. :D Good old BGT.

Alaskan, that is a very interesting video and has a lot to do with what I am working on now and what I'm currently thinking about. It is too long for me to watch all if it now, but will certainly continue watching later. A lot of correlations have appeared from the first 5 minutes. :)

This video from the Iranian Government. The Islamic Republic of Iran Tourism Bureau.
I had the luxury of meeting a group of Iranian Government Officials in S.Korea in Summer of 2014. We had a great time together
( I took the Government officials on a tour of Seoul) and I have an outstanding invitation to visit.

Seeing this video really makes me want to visit.

Last edited:
A classic music video
Sepultura Refuse/Resist.

One of a very few bands in the world to use video footage from the Gwangju Massacre in South Korea (1980) in a music video.

Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

I am going to inject a little StarWars into the thread now.
I just found what I think to be the best fan complied StarWars video done to the Rogue One movie soundtrack from clips Ep1-7.

Please have a look. I got goosebumps watching this.

The editing skills are strong with this one. :bowdown: