Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATED - A140 Here - last 3 diodes availables

Re: SUSPENDED, sorry

I'm not trying to gain from this, but i want at least reduce the loss ..... i'm out for 950 Euro, actually, so i'm planning to sell them as diodes, if there's interest for at least 22 of them ..... and i keep the same price that for the others GB, i mean around $50 each diode, including their lenses, plus shipping (actually $50 is 42 Euro, at the change)

If someone is interested, please post here, thanks.

I'm interested!!

The ones on the XJ-A140 seem to have high output power (http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/445nm-casio-laser-diode-compilation-thread-51346-7.html#post719366)

Things may get even more interesting!

Jose

HIMNL9

Re: SUSPENDED, sorry

I will update this, when i have precise informations.

3 days ago, the supplier said me that it can be here only for 19 of july, or after ..... yesterday it sent me another email, saying "good news, we've found your projector" but without a delivery time .....

Now I really prefer to be sure AT LEAST that they have shipped it, before give to other peoples any data that can be wrong ..... hope you understand ;)

HIMNL9

BUMPING the thread

The projector is finally arrived ..... they said me that i had it not before a month, then less than an hour ago, the courier come and deliver it ..... ah, well, mysteries of the Italian distribution :p

I'm in the process to make some tests, on the array and on the diodes, before dismantling it, for collect the more possible data about these diodes, and for see if they are different diodes from the A130 ones, if they are just "cherry picked" diodes, or if they are the same diodes just overdrived.

Anyway, there's already one evident difference, this array is marked as part number LSA-25, where the A130 one is marked as LSA-20, so, must have something different (otherwise, there was no sense in making 2 different part numbers for the same identical component ..... also logistic cost, for companies)

When i have the data, i will post them in the related thread, and advise here how much diodes i can sell.

Things

Re: UPDATED - A140 Here - UPDATED

Before you rip it, could you do some tests with it in tact? I'm interested to see how it performs as an actual projector :)

HIMNL9

No problems, just ask what tests you want.

I was thinking to make also tests on the arrays and LDs strings (current, driving, signals from the board, and so on), before rip it, and this will take some days ( i need to work too ;)), so i don't have dismantled it, yet ..... just opened the back cover for check if the array had the same part number of the 130 ..... and it IS different .....

Attachments

• a01.jpg
    a01.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 337
  • a02.jpg
    a02.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 158

So is this still a GB even though you've already bought the projector? If it is, I'll take 1 diode. All the other GBs seem to be falling apart :(

HIMNL9

Yes, but i need first to do the tests ..... i can say, i probably can do them in the next few days, so, the poor projector can meet the buzzsaw (ESD protected buzzsaw, ofcourse ..... J/K :p), the next week ..... indicatively, last day of june / first day of july.

I am interested in buying 1 maybe 2. How much are they going to be?

HIMNL9

Need to check with my postal office for the exact amount ..... here we have a lot of difference from "posta prioritaria" (that, i suppose, is the same of standard usps) and "raccomandata" (that have a shipping receipt), and they are based on the weight of the package .....

Tomorrow morning i go in postal office with a pair of envelopes containing different weights and ask them for prices, is the only way for know this, here.

EDIT: prices for shipping are based on the weight of the package and on the shipping type ...... i asked for packages until 50 grams, cause is difficult that a bubble wrap with a diode and a lens and packing material ends weighting more than this.

For standard shipping (normal mail, no tracking number), they ask me 1,85 Euro (like, 2 $)

For "raccomandata" (tracked mail), they ask me 7,30 to 8 Euro (like, 8,5 to 9,3 $)

This for small bubble wraps ..... for boxes, the prices are much more high, but i suppose there's no reasons for send a diode in a box.

As i've said, i need the time for make tests, before sell them, so is matter of 4 or 5 days, but you can PM me for shipping details, in the meantime.

Last edited:

HIMNL9, I'm sorry for all the confusion in my multiple PMs (ignore them if you want). I am still interested in a diode.

Morgan

2 for the UK, (at least), please HIMNL9!

M
:)

Gimp

I will take one when you are finished testing !

Thanks

HIMNL9

No problems, updating the list :)

PMs sent :D

Still 11 diodes availables.

EDIT: i forgot to say, if someone want the diodes already pressed in aixiz modules, i still have some at home, just add $5 (i only have standard lenses, for them, if you need Aixiz glass lenses you have to buy them from Aixiz or from some other peoples, sorry for that)

Last edited: