Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

The spam

Not sure where to report it, but I received this today in my PM box.

Captain Sid, hеy) Еmilly, 25, fеmаlе. Rаtе my nаkеd phоtоs on sеx dаting sitе, сliсk linк: https//cutt.ly/hotgirl777
I've gotten this same sex PM in my PM box several times before too. I have no idea who this Emily person is and I have never clicked on the link, but "she" does do this time and time again.

I've gotten this same sex PM in my PM box several times before too. I have no idea who this Emily person is and I have never clicked on the link, but "she" does do this time and time again.
She makes multiple accounts I think, I’ve received many pms from different accounts with that exact same message

These spammers are relentless. I must be banning and deleting threads 10-20 times a day. I do it so much that it has become second nature. When or if we get a new owner I'll press him/her to integrate better countermeasures because we need something better for this crap. Sometimes the forum software gets a few but it's not often.

Received one earlier and reported. I know that links can no longer be posted by users with less than 20 posts. Could that apply to PMs also?