Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Silver series 2.5W Tri Beam HELP!

ok sorted.... For anyone wondering what the problem was the power switch wasn't solderd properly! Only about 40% of the switch was making contact ! Easy fix..... This time

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 121

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Glad you managed to find the problem and fixed it. Enjoy your tri-beam. :)

GSS

Nice fix MassiE, and a quite nice tri beam. It must be a treat to see in a night time sky shot thats for sure:)
Have you LPMed it yet?

Last edited:
Nice fix MassiE, and a quite nice tri beam. It must be a treat to see in a night time sky shot thats for sure:)
Have you LPMed it yet?

Going to in an hour or two 👍🏻 I'll upload a picture for you dude 👍🏻

Have you LPMed it yet?

Got the LPM out to it 👍🏻

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 115

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well it isn't quite 2.5W. :( But it is powerful. I would speak to Sanwu about this laser. Nice job getting the laser operating more than it was. I hope you get this resolved.
Curtis

Well it isn't quite 2.5W. :( But it is powerful. I would speak to Sanwu about this laser. Nice job getting the laser operating more than it was. I hope you get this resolved.
Curtis

This is the thing with Sanwu... They've changed from .com to .org, the problem is the 2 sites were running at one stage (just my luck), when I bought this it was advertised as 2.5W tri beam on their .com website but guess what?.... When I contacted them they said it's advertised only as 1.7W on their new website. I love their lasers but I've had so many problems with them ��

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Odd. The Mitsubishi G84 is capable of more than 1.6W. Anyway even at those stated powers you have a underspec laser. Which is out of the 5% I would usually accept for quality.