Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu pockets, and 303 beams.

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
I had seen two of these threads before. really insane quality the laser art ones are really insane! I have no clue how most of the photos were even taken. ArticDudes outdoor laser photography is also really high quality. I do like photography alot. I will for sure comeback here and look at these threads you shared. I appreciate it, they are for sure inspiring. I messed around with a longer exposure and added some photos. I know theyre low effort but i havent used a dlsr in a while and just messed around a little bit after work. I hope that with more practice and using my creativity I can make a better multimedia post using my lasers next time.

Last edited:

Snecho

I had seen two of these threads before. really insane quality the laser art ones are really insane! I have no clue how most of the photos were even taken. ArticDudes outdoor laser photography is also really high quality. I do like photography alot. I will for sure comeback here and look at these threads you shared. I appreciate it, they are for sure inspiring. I messed around with a longer exposure and added some photos. I know theyre low effort but i havent used a dlsr in a while and just messed around a little bit after work. I hope that with more practice and using my creativity I can make a better multimedia post using my lasers next time.
Shoot, those new photos actually look amazing!

You say "low effort" but I think those look really cool. Well done.