Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Purchase From mhemling33

On Tuesday, August 27 I saw a post by mhemling33 that was a review of his CNI PGL-RG 655/532 200mw and that he was going to sell it. It took 2 PM's to finalize the cost and details that same day. When I inquired about the battery type, he offered to send me a 18650 at no extra cost. Later that day I paypal'd him the funds and that night he sent the USPS Priority (2 days) tracking # (and photo of the shipping label). He told me he would mail it out Wednesday which he did. I received the package on Friday August 30. All I was expecting was the laser, battery and the CNI instructions, etc. To my surprise he also sent me a thick 2" x 3" approx. concave lens and another glass lens. He also sent a thin mylar diffraction grating and also 2 different small vials of ultraviolet dyes (which I used in my photography today (8/31- check out the multimedia section under "pics 8/31). If anyone has seen my photography on this forum, these are all things I have a definite use for and will use. In fact now I am going to purchase a "Glow" kit since I got such nice results using the dyes. I was actually more excited about all of the extra stuff than the laser! I have purchased many lasers through the forum but none were as smooth as this one. The laser itself works exactly as advertised. Mhemling33 certainly went above and beyond. Thanks again!! +1

sinner

Superb stuff, Marc definitely a great person although we exchanged pm's a few times but he's an awesome person to deal with..

Awesome purchase :beer: Anxiously waiting for some more killer photography with this laser!

Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. I remember seeing one of bruce's threads of pictures in the fog and he was using a diffraction grating. That was the whole reason I bought a sheet of that stuff because of how amazing his pictures look.

I look forward to enjoying more of your pictures and take good care of the PGL-RG ;)