Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Multiple Matches!

The first video is my enVee lighting 5 matches, it starts with the farthest (about 2 feet) and ends with the closest (about 7 inches)... The second video is lighting 8 matches.. near to far.. the farthest being just under 3 feet.. and the closest at 9 inches..

Attachments

• MVI_2877.AVI
    9.9 MB · Views: 40

oh and also, i lit a sharpied match from 3.5 feet.. (took a few seconds though).. and i can now clearly see my envee switching modes...( it mostly starts in TEM01 for about .01 second, then switches to TEM00 for almost the entire time after).

T

timelord

Nice video man maybe some music with it will help get rid of the buzzing sound i hear. Good old windows movie maker will resolve that ;) But no complaints here nice to see what your envee can get up to. :)

S

SenKat

crailtap25 said:
The first video is my enVee lighting 5 matches, it starts with the farthest (about 2 feet) and ends with the closest (about 7 inches)... The second video is lighting 8 matches.. near to far.. the farthest being just under 3 feet.. and the closest at 9 inches..

DOOD ! Is that on your BED ???? You are nuts, man ! Buy some modeling clay, so you can at least set your desk on fire, not the bed !!!!

lol no thats not on my bed.. its on the carpet... i just stick the matches between the fibers so they stand up.. and that buzzing sound is my fishtank, if i ever make a collage or a longer video i'll add music.. i think these videos are too short for that though..

P

Proctor

That's why I love my Envee. It lights matches in no time at all. I could never do that with my wicked lasers even from up close it would take forever.