Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF DONATION GIVEAWAY <CLOSED>grats 2 teh winners

roSSco

Re: LPF DONATION GIVEAWAY!!!

amkdeath said:
wow, those sure do look sexy.....

I wonder how much each of these things sells for on ebay....

I feel like I won 1st place. :) I would rather hold a cardboard sign, begging for money than sell them on ebay. :D

roSSco said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1206069086/255#255 date=1209692914]wow, those sure do look sexy.....

I wonder how much each of these things sells for on ebay....

I feel like I won 1st place. :) I would rather hold a cardboard sign, begging for money than sell them on ebay. :D[/quote]

Rossco - I don't blame you one bit ! That is a nice collection ! I know you already said thinks, but thanks from ME, Daguin - for such an awesome donation ! I may have to hit you up (ow...not literally) regarding a few seek and glow items for me :)
Glowy stuff ROX ! <pardon the pun> Wanna swap some for a piece of Tritium or something like that ? :D
<Hittin ya where it hurts....GLOWY STUFF> Muahahahahahaha !

Things

lol Greg, up with all the hip are ya? ;D Lets just get over the delay stuff, c0ld got some money, and a few people get prizes, that was the whole point of the raffle!

Things said:
lol Greg, up with all the hip are ya? ;D Lets just get over the delay stuff, c0ld got some money, and a few people get prizes, that was the whole point of the raffle!

I am all 100% for getting over the "delay stuff" - as long as lesson was learned, and that it doesn't happen again ! It really is not that hard to be a little more vigilant when people are depending on you for information all across the world. At the very least, post in the thread that you will only be updating the thread, and/or replying to emails and PM's once every three days or whatever, and follow through. Communications is key to any thread's survival, period. Amk is just as happy to not communicate, and be upset at being chewed out for it, throwing the whole, "I cannot be online 24/7" blah blah blah....Yeah, I am online lots - I also fart a lot, drink gallons of water, and pee - whoop-de-freaking-do. My comments were not about ME, they were about him, and the lack of communications. I have no problems giving money to a good cause if I am not broke - but will not take part in a shabbily ran raffle whose rules change half way through, and have very little communications with the "organizers". Sorry, that is me - I would say all the above regardless of who ran it, and sure, I'll take the flame - "Awe, give him a break, he's just a kid" blah, blah blah.

Oh - for the record, ANYONE who sends me a PM ion all caps is a jackass, AMK - so I stand by my juvenile name calling - or whatever you said I was doing by calling you a jackass.

MarioMaster - I was not bashing AMK for being productive at all - I started out by delivering constructive criticism, was ignored more, and then it escalated to, everyone saying "Don't pick on poor AMK - he is only trying to help out the forum" Well, freaking Waaaaaaaa. If you know the whole story, I do not see why you would post that drivel. If you don't know the whole story, perhaps some reading, or asking some questions would be in order prior to jumping in with both feet. If you run a raffle, sell an item, make a statement, or generally participate on a forum, expect questions, and you are expected to follow through with answers. Had there been adequate communications, I would not have canceled my orders for tickets, and would have instead bought more tickets (that was before the odd announcement half-way through about removing names from the pot) to support the forum.

I agree that it was a good cause, and have agreed to support the forum in a different way, since I did not participate in the drawing. If you have actual questions for me, rather than coming into an established discussion and flaming, why not PM your concerns ? Something to prove, I suppose ? - oh well.

And to everyone else - I tried to handle this via PM, and was ignored for days - that is the only reason any posting regarding this has happened.

Senkat, no one is sitting and crying as to why you left the raffle. In fact, to tell you the truth, none of us (that includes me) gives a shit. if you will continue with your language, than I shall join in too.

I never refused to communicate. I have gotten to everyones requests within 1 or 2 days, AT MOST! And by the way, I never sent you any PM's in all caps.

in the beginning I respected what you were trying to teach me. Now you are just being a jackass. Seriously, you may be a better GB runner than I am, considering you have ran more of em. I respect that, but if you are going to keep posting pointless anger posts that will just incite more arguing, I unfortunately will then not give a shit about what you are saying.

To prevent further arguing, and to prevent from Senkat and I becoming blood thirsty enemies, It would be a good idea if someone locked this thread.

Lets not stray from the point.

in the meantime, could one of the winners post pics of the "glowing rocks"? I am dying to see these things in action!!!

If you didn't give a shit, then why bother replying ? you still have entirely missed the point, AMK - I see I cannot break through to you, so I give up - run stuff the way you want, I will continue to post what I want, where I want, and to whom I want - you can try to ridicule me if you so desire (I never said you gave a shit to begin with, DUH - THAT was obvious) but I will just continue to be me - blood thirsty enemies ? This is not a role playing game, AMK - this is a forum. I don't have blood thirsty enemies, geesh !

lol, I get the point: Monitor my GB's more closely. I got it the first time.

I dont want to continue arguing.

anyhow, Speaking of RPG, I just got Crisis Core final fantasy, and it IS AWESOME!

rossco, where are those pictures!!!

Got my rocks in the mail today :D Thanks daguin, this is an awesome prize. I agree with rossco,
I feel like I won 1st place
I love the way the entire calcite piece lights up all the way through when it's hit by the blu-ray. the geodes are amazing :cool:

I got my Nova in today ill get some pic posted here later today

Here it is folks the Nova X100 Beautiful peace of equipment also has a very nice tight beam

Attachments

• 100_2584.JPG
    100_2584.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 59

sexy laser you have there!

BTW, just curious, did 2nd and 3rd place receive their prises?

roSSco said:
I finally took a picture of the incredible donation I received from daguin as the 4th place winner.  Thanks again!  I can't wait to get my BR goin'.  ;)

LPF_Raffle1.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things

Yeah that is sweet! Man i wish i could have some of those *sucks how i couldn't enter my own raffle ;D*

danq

amkdeath said:
BTW, just curious, did 2nd and 3rd place receive their prises?

yes! posted about it here,
Sorry, could not at that time figure out how to find this thread (temporary consciousness degradation)[aka 'drugs' (legal) and/or neural stimuli].

will attempt to get some pics and then post here.