Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Layout much better

Agreed. Perfect now

But Ave have you touched the rep system? Dunno why but when I click "rep", it redirects to a new page. I don't open the little window with "I Approve", "I Disapprove" and "comment" anymore...

Sometimes I use lpf on my phone thats why I'm asking...

Last edited:

Trevor

Yeah... all the dropdowns appear broken. And the color palette when you post has been replaced by a dropdown with the color names... not nearly as useful.

Any why on earth is the "Top 15 States" area so dang huge? We don't need to know the top million posters, or the top million most active sections, or the top trillion most recent posts. It was a really nice feature the way it was... now it's a little on the big side. :p

Trevor

DJNY

Yes! What I like is that you don´t have to "Go Advances" now when you want to highlight something with bigger font size - and you don´t want to type in the [/SIZE]-stuff.

Just the colors in on my tablet are impossible to identify, I just see the first word like "Dark.." and the dropdown-boxes are without any color here.

Last edited:
Maybe make black text for some of the color backgrounds, some get hard to read...

I agree with the top 15's, the way it was I think was the most convenient way.

How 'bout each user choosing its "latest posts" count? I like the way it is... I don't check in to look often so when I do, I like to see all what happened in lpf...

Yeah... all the dropdowns appear broken. And the color palette when you post has been replaced by a dropdown with the color names... not nearly as useful.

Any why on earth is the "Top 15 States" area so dang huge? We don't need to know the top million posters, or the top million most active sections, or the top trillion most recent posts. It was a really nice feature the way it was... now it's a little on the big side. :p

Trevor

Well tru dat on the stats I used the newest member stat quite a bit. It was nice to pick and choose.

@leodahsan Lemme look at the code and see if that's doable... I think it looks it! It might be possible to set that up in the profile settings.

Last edited:

djQUAN

I don't know if this was changed already but I would like the font (color, underline or something similar added) for the links changed since you miss links if it was buried in a block of text.

Trevor

I made that post about the colors dropdown on my Macbook earlier. I see it works on Windows though.

The problem on my Macbook is that the whole dropdown menu is grey rather than each option having its background color be the color itself. That is not useful at all! :p

The old expanding palette worked on my Macbook though.

Trevor

the rep system is much better now for phone users!!!!! little more work for PC users but nbd :D giving rep on a phone used to be a pain!