Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just my little Intro

Hey guys, Light Behind The Mask here. My name's Simon, if you all really care, but I don't like to go by that.

I was just lurking, making my way through the stickies and such. I was looking through DDL's post on making drivers with LM317s, when to my horror, I needed to log in to view picture attachments, so I decided to bite the bullet and here I am.

A little bit about me should be on my profile, and as for my interest, I kinda wanna build a handheld multi-watt blue laser, but I obviously want to know what I'm doing before trying and I don't imagine that I'll go recklessly buying or building anything while I'm still just a broke young adult, still trying to get my own place.

Learning about circuits always makes my head hurt a little but learning-curves are actually really fun and exciting even if it feels like you're drowning in information you don't understand. I also kinda felt like that, going through the stickies, so many links and I didn't want to miss anything.

I hope that we can all get along, and I'm pleased to say hello to you all.

-Light
(PS. Is that nickname taken?)

Last edited: