Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers

MGGFxMike

Hi there is jetlasers still selling? I've tried to purchase an item but haven't got the paypal payment request?

Was needing my item before 20th May, any help would be appreciated.

I brought

PL-E Mini 520nm Green Laser - Finish : Black, Power Levels : 700mW, Battery : 4X18350s+battery charger, Goggles : No, 10X Beam Expander : No, Switch type : PL-E Mechanical

Encap

May 1-5 is a work holiday/labour day holiday in CHINA so....

You should hear from the soon. Email Gray at JetLasers jetlasers@gmail.com or call 086-156-8948-5075

They ship DHL which only takes 2 or 3 days so to get it to you by 20 May should not be a problem once they are back to work.

You're in the UK, right? Two weeks might be too short a period to get something from China unless you pay the $38 shipping for DHL Express or Fedex. Thought you'd like to know.

MGGFxMike

Yes indeed I am, I'm happy to pay the 33£ postage :). But if they could do the same discount as GB would appreciate it. :)

Encap

Yes indeed I am, I'm happy to pay the 33£ postage :). But if they could do the same discount as GB would appreciate it. :)

It may be possible? Ask Gray at Jetlasers. You say in your other thread you already ordered from them but have not paid yet---so ask.

MGGFxMike

If i brought the 700Mw/1W with charger and Batteries at the GB plus the 5%off price if I wrong please correct me the GB thing abit confusing to me.

What would that price be as a total including shipping?

If someone could help me with that be most appreciated.

Encap

If i brought the 700Mw/1W with charger and Batteries at the GB plus the 5%off price if I wrong please correct me the GB thing abit confusing to me.

What would that price be as a total including shipping?

If someone could help me with that be most appreciated.

The only people who can help you are the sellers---ask Gray at JetLasers or PM hak about the group buy and see if he will even entertain getting involved with a UK sale.

LPF is not and extension or department of any business --nobody but the sellers can answer your questions.

Best bet --ask Gray at Jetlasers what he can do for you on costs.

Last edited:

Snecho

For a 700mW 520nm PL-E Mini, excluding batteries, it would be $20 less for the group buy.

For 1W it would be $40 less.

^^^ IMHO no big diff between the 700 and the 850-1W (most I have seen were 850mW)-so very very close- I suspect they are all the same just binned. IF anyone still wants to do a GB-- JL se we do not need a bunch of buyers-- so 5 or so are needed.
so heads up Brandon- snecho- Drake et al.

UPDATE
HAK does not do GBs outside CONUS--MYB a friend will order (middleman)and reship to you..try contacting Gray and he may give anybody the GB prices. 2020 5% coupon is good as well--ty for coming to JETLASERS.

Last edited: