Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jayrob Build Kits, Lenses, and Other Stuff Listed Here!

jayrob

Yep... that's the one!

I have never built anything into it yet. It's just waiting...

Yep... that's the one!

I have never built anything into it yet. It's just waiting...

it's perfect for an 8x or higher. I know many people prefer small hosts, but I the Kryton is my favorite by far.

jayrob

Update:

New kit listed in the first post! :)

SS10440%201.jpg

Hello,
I'd love to get a completed phaser or one of your "HOT" worked ones,whichever is the most complete that i can get,actually also would like:thanks: a green and blue or red one.

THanks
Scott

Right,

Yes you can, Jay!!!

So this is what I need, a 12x BR to replace the 0.1mW 650nm nestled in this Swiss Army knife of mine...

if anyone can... you can, master of the Phaser & 63 other fine Lazor kits :D

Attachments

• SwissArmyFlash.jpg
    SwissArmyFlash.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8,552

jayrob

Right,

Yes you can, Jay!!!

So this is what I need, a 12x BR to replace the 0.1mW 650nm nestled in this Swiss Army knife of mine...

if anyone can... you can, master of the Phaser & 63 other fine Lazor kits :D

Yeah that would be something...

But I know that you are obviously kidding! :)

Without room for even the module, let alone a heatsink, driver and battery...

Without room for even the module, let alone a heatsink, driver and battery...
Well, uh, we could swing the nail file out during Lazor use and that could act as our heatsink, noooo? :crackup:

But all kidding aside, a semi-hi-po laser* would make for one cool Swiss Army knife... :cool:

*I dunno, what's about a humble "under-clocked" 180mW LCC? :p We could ditch the 16GB USB stick (although, that is kind of the reason why I bought the damned knife...) which would give you... 50x15x5mm of "working room"... :D

jayrob

I know that button cells didn't run a FlexDrive... When I first built my Key Chain 10280, I tried it...

I mention that, because I don't see room for any other type of battery in there.

But I know that some have built lasers with no driver, running directly off of button cells...

Edit: Here's my version of a tiny little build in a host with no room for a driver: (Tiny Titanium) :cool:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f50/c...titanium-key-chain-red-blu-ray-too-48640.html

Last edited:
But I know that some have built lasers with no driver, running directly off of button cells...
Yeah, remember Ken's Teenie burner? But even he had more room to play with.

Nah, I was just kidding around. As I was born in Switzerland, I have to do my patriotic duty and support the Swiss Army Knife in any way I can... :whistle:

jayrob

Yes, that is a sweet host alright!

But too expensive to stock...

It would be basically the same build as my Pocket Mini, but about $12 dollars more because of the difference in the host price.

I would just take orders with a $25 dollar pre-payment to order the host.

So those ordering that kit will have to be patient...

jayrob

I just sell flashlight/heatsink kits... No laser diodes included in the kits...

My kits are for 'do it yourself' builders who must get their own diodes to turn my kits into a laser...