Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy new year with my new artillery :)

Hello forum!
I have worked hard lately, for a new incredible handheld laser project and for my 25 kg of pure pyrotecnic juice :D
Take a look here:

24545714957_950e49a66a_b.jpg

Cakes apart, all the rockets and the shells are completely designed and build by me myself :rolleyes:
There are many interesting news, suck as "capless" rocket, "nozzleless supersonic rocket" and "little brother" rocket.
Kim Jong-un, you're nobody !! :na:
I have so much material to post and surely next year will be a great year for reviews!
Many many wishes for a good new year, dear forum!

Richard.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Happy New Year, Richard! :beer:

We'll be looking forward to your new posts in the coming year.

With all that firepower, Kim Jong-un doesn't stand a chance! ;)

Hi,
Looking good pal, Here in N.J. USA the Government has finally permitted buying and using pyrotechnics. Only one stipulation,No full aerial pyro. We can have cakes though and fountains and all the other goodies. No rockets or mortars like that , i don't mind because i live in a wooded area and surroundings so being safe is awesome and at the same time permissible . My favorite are cakes timed with fuse line em up and light em up sit back ..

Rich:)

It seems you have been very busy, Richard. I'm looking forward to seeing some more launches. Happy New Year! + rep.

This was a very impressive launch of a 750 grams supersonic nozzleless rocket:

This was the same rocket with on top attached an heavy 5" shell for a total of 1500 grams:

I used a professional Alphaphire radio-controlled ignitor from a distance of 50 meters. With these beasts it is better to be far away from the launching base :beer:

Last edited:
Very cool, Richard. Was it done on New Years night? I'd rep you, but I can't again so soon. The second one was the better of the two. Somehow, you lost sight of the first one. :yh:

The first launch was with a rocket only without any shell attached. It was only a test (in a perfect North-Korean style lol :D). It starting so fast that I lost the rocket.
Only the second was launched in the NYE.