Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB LaserGlow...  CLOSED!

Re: Possible GB Green, Blue, Red and Yellow lasers

I'm interested in an Aries, but I don't have the funds right now.

Go on without me if I can't get the funds by your deadline.

Re: Possible GB Green, Blue, Red and Yellow lasers

Well it's one week 'till V day!  Please let me know before 2-14 if you want to join in!  I thank all of you who are on board this time around, and thanks to all who sent emails or posted as these help fuel the plan as well.
 That said, I still can't believe there aren't more folks jumping in on this yet.  I thought with both low cost units, and LG quality, service and warranty, there would be a few more who get thier Yellow, Blue, or high power Green lasers now.  Looks like the awesome Orion 296 mW average output power!   The other one of a kind deals I mentioned are still ava. too!, so get that Aquarius -5 for near the cost of an Aquarius -2!  or a -20 at a steal!  And those CNI and Galileo lasers are pretty low in cost and irresistable too!  A free surprise will go with each laser (even if you get 2 or more lasers!)  Don't be left out!  Thanks again all!

Re: GB LaserGlow Green, Blue, Red and Yellow laser

If it can wait a little while, I WILL buy an Aquarius 2 and a Rigel with this GB.

Hi folks!,  I will state this again in case some folks missed it.  I can get, 2 only, for about $20 over the cost of a Aquarius -2 Aquarius -5 lasers!  Thats right! These are units which were laser enggraved with logos saying Aquraius and LaserGlow, and they were not as good looking as LG hoped for. (Lettering looks black) so they offered me a deal in this GB and I love the one of the same engraving test that I currently have.  Remember only 2 of these Aqu...-5 lasers were even offered, now, I think only one is left, (thanks Rob!)! BTW,  For yellow lasers, the Vega series are 10% off and you get a gift (from me) with every laser!  The Rigel series is currently not avaialable sorry!

scopeguy20 said:
Hi folks!,  I will state this again in case some folks missed it.  I can get, 2 only, for about $20 over the cost of a Aquarius -2 Aquarius -5 lasers!  Thats right! These are units which were laser enggraved with logos saying Aquraius and LaserGlow, and they were not as good looking as LG hoped for. (Lettering looks black) so they offered me a deal in this GB and I love the one of the same engraving test that I currently have.  Remember only 2 of these Aqu...-5 lasers were even offered, now, I think only one is left, (thanks Rob!)! BTW,  For yellow lasers, the Vega series are 10% off and you get a gift (from me) with every laser!  The Rigel series is currently not avaialable sorry!

You're welcome... and CRAP!  lol  Guess I'll be doing some business with DL now, too.

How much for a 5mw Galileo?

gallery1thumb.jpg

Short answer, for anyone interested, $88 for ~25 mW less for less output, bottom is ~$74, shipping not necessarily included. Thanks Abray and Supernova enjoy your Galileo lasers! :cool:

Hi

I have a scopeguy20 galileo that is ~25-30, I think for the 88$ it is an awesome buy. As I read his post here I think he is implying that should you want a lower then ~25mW it would be less then the 88$ and maybe as low as 74$ for a 3mW (Laseglow products tend to output over there stated mW anyway). I may be incorrect and if so I hope he will clarify. That said the beam is highly visible in the night sky and in medium lit rooms. The dot is awesome in any lighting situation. I really like the rugged feel of this model over a pen size and its perfect for any application aside from burning things (i.e. outdoor sky viewing and such). I bet an external lens would allow for burning, but that was not my goal and as such I find it perfect for night sky use.

Thanks
SN

Thanks again, to all the cool people who are asking for these products!  Most of the committed buyers need several more days to get the funds in and I invoice with the buyer's choice of google Checkout, or Paypal.  If you didn't get an invoice please PM or email me with your intended product, if you were holding off this time, now you have some time, (est. 4 to 10 days) to decide if you want to get in.  :)  I don't plan on doing another LaserGlow GB for several months tho!  And some deals will be gone soon too!  Get that Aquarius,  Vega, or Galileo Now!  Thanks again to all! -Glenn

[highlight]A friend asked: what's up with those who don't want a Lyra or at least a Galileo laser, Glenn?
Glenn:  I sure don't know, but I know, I have to have them![/highlight] ;D ;D ;D

CNI Black & Gold pens (Previouslywere ~$60 Lyra <5 mW) $48 in ConUS $58 Intnl Shipped
Galileo Laser (4mw to 40 mW) $72 to $88 + shipping $10 Conus, $20 Intl (note: modded units >5 mW w/o LG warranty)
Questions? Ask me or a "HAPPY CAMPER" who owns one!

scopeguy20 said:
Thanks again, to all the cool people who are asking for these products!  Most of the committed buyers need several more days to get the funds in and I invoice with the buyer's choice of google Checkout, or Paypal.  If you didn't get an invoice please PM or email me with your intended product, if you were holding off this time, now you have some time, (est. 4 to 10 days) to decide if you want to get in.  :)  I don't plan on doing another LaserGlow GB for several months tho!  And some deals will be gone soon too!  Get that Aquarius,  Vega, or Galileo Now!  Thanks again to all! -Glenn

[highlight]A friend asked: what's up with those who don't want a Lyra or at least a Galileo laser, Glenn?
Glenn:  I sure don't know, but I know, I have to have them![/highlight] ;D ;D ;D

Please send my invoice to robwazhere@juno.com through Paypal.

Werd. :cool:

Thanks folks!  We are going well on this GB!

Rob, invoice sent!   You are sure to love that color!  btw, What is the Werd about?

My belief: My value is determined by my service to others.

[highlight]GREAT LASERS!  
PLEASE HURRY AND CONTACT ME! Due to Holiday monday, the order WILL PROCESS date: 2-19-08[/highlight]

Enjoy those lasers and be safe!

scopeguy20 said:
Thanks folks!  We are going well on this GB!

Rob, invoice sent!   You are sure to love that color!  btw, What is the Werd about?

My belief: My value is determined by my service to others.

[highlight]GREAT LASERS!  
PLEASE HURRY AND CONTACT ME!  Expected order date: 2-17-08[/highlight]

Enjoy those lasers and be safe!

Werd - It's an Army thing... sorry! LOL

O.K. folks!  I sent the list of all the units to LG there may be a few hours left, if anyone wants to get in or add to the request list.  But as soon as LG gives me the total cost, Early Monday 2-18, and I have payment outgoing, (by cc), well then this one would be too far along to add any more in.  Thanks to all The Group for working together to get these quality lasers!  We expect the shipping processing to start by Monday Tuesday (after the Holiday).

Thanks again to all these cool folks!:
darklanz
Razako
quadcam
Uninteligible
Abray
Alan G.
Kory
Bill
Jeff
Supernova
Ron H.
Anwar
Chris
Kate
berry and several other astronomer pals
Sean
Hemlock Mike
ngiapy
Deathang3l:  Dorsey mod red burner
Freyth:  Andy_con Red Burner
Daedal:  Bluray & Everything... (one Totaly cool Pal!)
Vic:  bought a greenie and UV 365 nm diode module
Sawt al Hurriyah:  Nova X-105 Sweet!
miliptac:  Goggles
me_too_lazy:  WL Evo greenie
Special Thanks to:
Justin of LG
Magdalena of Nova
cold and all the mods!
Anybody I missed

If anyone else is interested in these deals!  You must send payment [highlight]by Monday 2-18[/highlight] in order for me to add you in when the order will start to process after the holiday.  Sorry, but that turned out to be the true date this GB has to close to any new laser purchasers.  This will not be like other GB's where waiting goes on and on!  LG will start shipping right affter the holiday, and the international customers will get units (I est.) before March begins. Also, for ConUS lasers, this is about when the units I will get to relay to the ConUS buyers should get delivery as well.  Thanks again to all the cool folks who made this possible and Thanks Justin (of LaserGlow)! [highlight]LAST CALL![/highlight] :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: ;D ;D :D ;D ;D :cool: :) :cool: :) [highlight]HURRAY![/highlight]

Holy crap I can't wait to get my blue!! :D

Justin is processing the order now! I will keep you all informed as this progresses!