Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: Aurora C6 kits

Though you don't really need a driver since I'm sending you those samples to play with :D

No need for the wife to be nervous, I'll make you a good deal.

I can just sell you one at the GB price, and you'll already have the driver.

Hosts arrived this morning.
I got all of the pills flattened for those who wanted it (and left some alone for those who didn't)

The blank hosts do not come with a PCB for the pill, so you're going to have to fashion something up for yourself, as i don't have enough laying around for everyone.

If you cannot find a PCB, you could also cut a piece of plastic to fit, and just drill a hole in the center and add a contact for your battery. If anyone has trouble i'll help further but i'm sure it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I'm sprawled out on the living room floor assembling and packing orders right now.

...for your viewing pleasures.

Attachments

• c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 129
Got mine today Moh!! Thank you again for this terrific offer, everything is top notch! +:beer:

Mine were delivered today also, they look great, thank you Mohrenberg.

What is the brass ring used for?

it's normally pressed into the bottom of the pill, and then the driver board is press into the brass ring.

Do you have enough parts for a "hot kit", understand if I'm too late
Thanks,
Gregg

Moh,

I never recieved my hosts, jot get I get the pay6apl notice saying they had shipped. Can you check into this and let me know?

Thanks

Mark, this thread is from the GB last month.

the 4 "presale" kits you bought have not shipped yet. Fedex tracking shows the hosts to arrive Nov 23rd.
The recent paypal shipping notification you got was for your drivers.

Thanks Matt. I didn't get a shipping notification on the drivers, but at least I know the package didn't disappear, and just isn't ready to ship yet. :)

EDIT: Please excuse the typing error from before. I was typing from my cell phone and I guess it decided to auto-mispell what I was trying to say. :)

Last edited:
oh, paypal usually send out e-mails when i print a shipping label for something.
But the 80 C6 hosts are on their way.

Fedex number is 8770 1937 6405

FedEx - Hong Kong

Once they get here i can start shipping off the pre-sale orders.

I got mine in Moh. Thanks! There is one tail cap that doesn't have good contact...you have to have it unscrewed quite a bit for it to work. Switched the cap with another and it worked just fine. You ever experience that?

Last edited: