Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB 445nm diodes For Sale $45

I am still waiting. I would be happier if you would at least mark my order as paid in the first post, since the payment was sent in July. :(

i've been waiting for quite some time as well. i dunno what happened to him. i mean if a refund would be easier on him rather than being crammed with so many remaining orders i'd just accept that as well. i just think he should come out and say something or update his timings with notifications and all.

i'm not one for rushing someone, but i think he should keep people in the loop and just issue refunds if it would be easier on him that way. seems like there are quite a few people who've been waiting on him for quite some time.

Last edited:
I'm really so sorry guys, I have been so loaded down lately... I do have several 445nm diodes and Axixz 445 lenses and even some Axixz modules, so, if you would please let me know what you ordered, it will make it faster for me to get you your (very late) items ASAP. Thanks! -Glenn

OK denton, I'll get them in the mail, I am so sorry, my old computer stopped working, and I also think some of my notes got moved about, so it is so helpful to get the info. on who is to get what again. :yabbem: I'll be checking my PMs and email, and again, so sorry friends... -Glenn

sherap

Hi Glenn, I ordered one pressed in Axixz module w/ leads attached and Axixz glass lens,
but if anything missing or no time you can just send me the diode..it will be fine..

thanks!

I had 1X 140 pressed in Aixiz module w/ leads attached. :thanks:
Happy Holidays Glenn, hoping good things go your way soon!

emf

It's good to see this GB moving again. I was signed up for one 140 diode and one lens. If 140s are a problem, I'm fine with a 130 instead. Thanks!

[edit]
Mine arrived yesterday, thanks! Now if I can only figure out how to use it to melt snow...

Last edited: